Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh DT  (Read 718 times)

Offline Lustandemotions

Hello All,

Do you have any suggestions for a good DT or face fuck provider in Edinburgh?

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

It is always a good idea to do a little bit of your own research and be a bit more specific before asking relatively vague questions like this, especially as a newbie and when a lot of your other posts seem to be asking for help.

Do you have a shortlist of WGs you're interested in?  What sort of age range/size/appearance floats your boat?

Giving the impression that you can't be bothered putting in any effort and just want members to give you the answer probably won't get very good responses.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 09:58:25 am by Name Not Found »

Offline Ebonylover

Lizzie provides decent facefucking, and offers cim. Very submissive, happy to keep her hands behind her back and only use her mouth and throat or completely let you take control

External Link/Members Only

Don’t mention it prior to the booking or you might scare her off, as facefucking always sounds pretty rough.

Good looking girl and quite petite

Offline Lustandemotions

It is always a good idea to do a little bit of your own research and be a bit more specific before asking relatively vague questions like this, especially as a newbie and when a lot of your other posts seem to be asking for help.

Do you have a shortlist of WGs you're interested in?  What sort of age range/size/appearance floats your boat?

Giving the impression that you can't be bothered putting in any effort and just want members to give you the answer probably won't get very good responses.

Thanks a lot for taking time to reply, sorry I haven't been specific. I will try to do better in the future comments/reviews.

On the research front I have looked through all Edinburgh WG’s on Adultwork however, most of them either lacked a review here or very new to the scene. I am aware it was a very vague question and several threads discussed the current scene in Edinburgh not being its usual self. I am looking for good service when it comes to rather than anything else as this tends to be more related WGs general attitude and professionalism in providing the services.

Again, I will be sure to be more precise going forward, much appreciate all of your times

Offline Lustandemotions

Lizzie provides decent facefucking, and offers cim. Very submissive, happy to keep her hands behind her back and only use her mouth and throat or completely let you take control

External Link/Members Only

Don’t mention it prior to the booking or you might scare her off, as facefucking always sounds pretty rough.

Good looking girl and quite petite

She looks very good - thanks a lot for the suggestion 🙏🏼

Offline Ebonylover

No worries, let us know how you get on if you can