Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: British Bella UK aberdeen  (Read 1106 times)

Offline highlandamatuer

hi guys
anyone seen British Bella UK?  based in aberdeen right now
External Link/Members Only

would love an honest review.  looked at her pvt gallery but cant tell her age etc or how accurate pics are.

looking at an outcall with her this week.
searched on here and came up with BRITISH BELLA 201.  is this an old profile?
never seen her before and she has responded to my reverse booking.  any feedback/help appreciated.

Offline David1970

hi guys
anyone seen British Bella UK?  based in aberdeen right now

would love an honest review.  looked at her pvt gallery but cant tell her age etc or how accurate pics are.

looking at an outcall with her this week.
searched on here and came up with BRITISH BELLA 201.  is this an old profile?
never seen her before and she has responded to my reverse booking.  any feedback/help appreciated.

£1000 outcall, have you won on the horses.

Offline highlandamatuer

£1000 outcall, have you won on the horses.

Not overnight dude.  In case you don’t know just cause it doesn’t say doesn’t mean they don’t do it.
1hr outcall

Offline David1970

Not overnight dude.  In case you don’t know just cause it doesn’t say doesn’t mean they don’t do it.
1hr outcall

Dude, really!!!!
What age are you?
Four years a member, two reviews and a patronising git
Go forth and multiply 

Offline highlandamatuer

Dude, really!!!!
What age are you?
Four years a member, two reviews and a patronising git
Go forth and multiply

Seemed to me like you were being an arse first with your first reply.  If I misread apologies.
So many sarcy folk on here it’s hard to tell.

I’m not on here very day, hence 4 years and bugger all posts.  It’s not social media for me. 

Just asking for info on a girl I couldn’t find any on.  If no one has anything constructive then it’s cool.
But maybe look in the mirror and take your anger out elsewhere

Online Davey Dykes

IIRC the general thought is she was formerly British Vesper.

Will see if I can find the old profile supposing it was actually her.

Found it.

Probably worth searching the number for other posts as pretty sure there was other mentions of her.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 07:45:52 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline TKovac

She was using vespers pictures when she first started but quickly changed. If it is vespa them the other pics are fake as vespa has a full arm sleeve tattoo.

Names of the private galley pics are the same as vespa but buggered if I am paying £5 to confirm
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline gds1812

Quote from: TKovac link=topic=259153.msg2646779#msg2646779 date

Names of the private galley pics are the same as vespa but buggered if I am paying £5 to confirm
[/quote

I used a freeview, photos still even have a British V water mark and some of the photos are definitely from previous profile