Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A fool and his money are easily parted  (Read 1408 times)

Offline TKovac

External Link/Members Only

Please tell me no one is fucking dumb enough to fall for this. Payment in advance etc, won't take cash, if you fancy a shot I've got a Nigerian princess who could do with a hand recovering some money from a cayman Isles account.

P. S pretty spritely for a 90 yo  :lol:
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline auldie63

Unfortunately there seems to really be one born every minute and for sure some right sucker is going to be up for this. :dash: :scare:
As long as they don't come on here moaning when it all goes tits up. :hi:

Offline Happyjose

As scams go, he/she has put some thought into creating a plausible reason for paying up front

Not sure how "A" Levels (at discretion) works, given:

you can talk and il talk back but please don't ask if you can do something or tell me what your going to do as that will ruin the buzz

:D

Offline Easygoingdude

Just stumbled across this profile and made me laugh!

I am sure there will be some idiot dumb enough to transfer their funds away for nothing.....

Offline Colston36

I think someone else has commented on this bizarre woman before. Very strange indeed.

Offline bigmike32

So you pay her before you even get ther hotel room number thats original. I wonder what idiot would part with 80 or 150 quid .

Offline Squire Haggard

''I dont want to accept a cash payment as it makes me feel cheap'' but have a look at my pussy in my nude snaps. :rolleyes:

Beware of sending her money as ''she might not be in the mood'' for your appointment.  :rolleyes:

Whoever is behind it has been creative in thinking up this new scam. Unfortunately there might be some poor sod out there that will fall for it.

Messaged this dumb ass before I saw this thread. Never read the full profile (as she directs) as bored as fuck after the first few lines.
Never noticed the full ‘payment up front’ info. Got a message back and had a short exchange with her via AW mail, she knows there’s numpties out there who are going to pay for this upfront and she doesn’t seem to give a fuck who knows she’s a scammer.

Offline Kenco657

It’s a shame really because her “kink” actually sounds like a lot of fun.
If she was genuine and willing to accept cash it could be an amazing punt.

Offline Abs

Messaged this dumb ass before I saw this thread. Never read the full profile (as she directs) as bored as fuck after the first few lines.
Never noticed the full ‘payment up front’ info. Got a message back and had a short exchange with her via AW mail, she knows there’s numpties out there who are going to pay for this upfront and she doesn’t seem to give a fuck who knows she’s a scammer.

Do you mean that she admitted it’s a scam?

Offline auldie63

Yeah, visit her when she's blindfolded, pay her in Monopoly Money, have a great time then fuck off.
Like that's gonna happen! :scare: :dash: :hi:

Offline Corky

I can't believe someone is dumb enough to assume there are people dumb enough out there to fall for it, but the dumbness of people astounds me...

Offline J_H

It’s a shame really because her “kink” actually sounds like a lot of fun.
If she was genuine and willing to accept cash it could be an amazing punt.
I thought that too  - also really like her body type.

Such a pity ….

Still you never know some brave punter may take the chance and come back to us to report that she's genuine.

Offline audirs4

I thought that too  - also really like her body type.

Such a pity ….

Still you never know some brave punter may take the chance and come back to us to report that she's genuine.

I’m the same her pics are good she’s got a dancers physique. I’ve swapped emails told her my worries she said best she could do is offer a 15 min app and I can see she’s genuine, for 60 bangers! I get the impression she’s busy already tbh with the way she offered slots available. So we should see some feedback of some kind soon. Bizarre set up but for some reason I want to smash her back doors in.
Banned reason: Thief
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kenco657

Profile gone from aw now.
She/he obviously reads this site or aw removed their profile.  :unknown: