Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any one seen this girl - Liz GFE?  (Read 1043 times)

Offline Diveysix

Any recommendations / reviews on this girl?  External Link/Members Only There is only aw reviews not sure if they are correct as her profile looks fairly new...

Offline Chaos

Looking at the Profile, she’s a Romanian, so I wouldn’t consider booking

Offline Diveysix

I can see that she mentions she is Brazilian, so not sure if she is from Romania :)

Offline Name Not Found

I can see that she mentions she is Brazilian, so not sure if she is from Romania :)

How quaint of you to be so trusting. Looking forward to your review.

Offline dthompson88

No, but I can predict your meeting will go something like this:

After showing up at the street given, you'll text for the number, twenty mins later you'll have to phone her after failing to get a reply; a thick-accented huffy bitch will reluctantly give you the house/flat number. You'll ring the bell, the door will be opened by someone you can't see because they're hiding behind it. You'll feel obligated to step inside and when she closes the door, you'll be confronted by someone who vaguely resembles the girl in the pictures, only fatter and haggard, you can't even tell if it is her.

She'll take your money and disappear into the living room for much longer than expected, you might even hear her muttering to someone who is in there with her.

She'll come through, offer a massage (as a way to waste time) you can refuse, but that just makes her more huffy. Straight on to the bed for some shit, non-enthusiastic head and a few positions where she gives out a few well rehearsed moans of "Yes, baybee!" and "You're so beeg!" before she rolls her eyes, looks at her watch and says "Time almost up baybee."

And before you know it, your clothes are back on and you're walking out the door without so much as a bye or leave.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 04:46:11 pm by dthompson88 »

Offline Unfaithful

That sounds awfy like Mrs Unfaithful  :wacko:

Offline bigmike32

Looks romanian to me and an expensive one at that.

Offline Diveysix

Guys I am just a newbie - please ignore my lack of knowledge. I’ll go with the advice and skip visiting her. Cheers

Offline thebigcruz83

Any recommendations / reviews on this girl?  External Link/Members Only There is only aw reviews not sure if they are correct as her profile looks fairly new...

Youre in luck my friend. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. Shes in Dalry almost directly opposite the Lidl. Shes 100% the girl in the pics. The pics are a little airbrushed but its 100% her. Shes gorgeous with a petite tight body and such a pretty face. Flat is nice and clean too. She was very sweet and welcoming although English not great. I was horny so went for 30mins for £100, definitely over my budget but shes a 10/10 so I thought f**k it.

We started off with some covered oral, (she wont do OWO) and then on to doggy. I reckon shes used to guys not lasting very long because after about 5-10mins of doggy she was moaning the usual "Cum baby" etc. I was thinking "Ive paid for 30mins so youre not getting away that easy". I asked her to turn over which she did and we went missionary for about another 10mins. She was very engaging and the sex was really excellent. Eventually I couldnt last any longer so I asked her could I finish on her lovely (albeit fake) tits. This was no problem so off with the condom and she wanked me until I sprayed all over her chest. Really great experience. She allowed me to have a shower afterwards and at no point did the encounter feel rushed. Highly recommend. Do report back if you visit her!  :D

Offline Happyjose

Youre in luck my friend. I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday. Shes in Dalry almost directly opposite the Lidl. Shes 100% the girl in the pics. The pics are a little airbrushed but its 100% her. Shes gorgeous with a petite tight body and such a pretty face. Flat is nice and clean too. She was very sweet and welcoming although English not great. I was horny so went for 30mins for £100, definitely over my budget but shes a 10/10 so I thought f**k it.

We started off with some covered oral, (she wont do OWO) and then on to doggy. I reckon shes used to guys not lasting very long because after about 5-10mins of doggy she was moaning the usual "Cum baby" etc. I was thinking "Ive paid for 30mins so youre not getting away that easy". I asked her to turn over which she did and we went missionary for about another 10mins. She was very engaging and the sex was really excellent. Eventually I couldnt last any longer so I asked her could I finish on her lovely (albeit fake) tits. This was no problem so off with the condom and she wanked me until I sprayed all over her chest. Really great experience. She allowed me to have a shower afterwards and at no point did the encounter feel rushed. Highly recommend. Do report back if you visit her!  :D

Hey, here’s a fun fact:

You and the OP both recently joined this site on the same day - August 1st

Isn’t that awesome  :rolleyes:

Offline Boinky

:lol:

Not much of a Detective badge required to sort this one out.

Glad to see HJ is on the case though.

Offline Easygoingdude

Hey, here’s a fun fact:

:D :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

Now one logs off, the other logs on...

Offline Diveysix

I had another account that got blocked for not using it for a while. Registrations opened on 1st August so thats when I made a new account. Not sure about the other guy who posted the review or logged out. I already said wont visit the girl based on advice above. Thanks guys

Offline thebigcruz83

:lol:

Not much of a Detective badge required to sort this one out.

Glad to see HJ is on the case though.

Sort what out?

Offline thebigcruz83

Hey, here’s a fun fact:

I’m definitely missing something here, so what if we joined on the same day?

Offline Name Not Found

I’m definitely missing something here, ...

Now there's something we can call agree on  :cool:

Offline thebigcruz83

Now there's something we can call agree on  :cool:

If the implication is that we are the same person based on the fact that we joined on the same day then that baffles me.

Offline Name Not Found

If the implication is that we are the same person based on the fact that we joined on the same day then that baffles me.

You seem easily baffled.

To help you out, I think the implication is that you are the same person based on the facts that:
  • One of 'you' posted a request for info on a fairly unknown WG and the 'other you' jumped in shortly afterwards with a positive review, despite not having bothered to actually write a review in the reviews section.
  • You have 'not both been seen logged in at the same time.
  • and...you both registered on the same day

Does that help? 

Right now you have zero credibility; up to you how you fix that  :thumbsup:

Offline Uncle Buck

You seem easily baffled.

I’m sure one of you boys like a challenge. Unbaffle yourselves and prove NNF wrong. I dare you  ;)

UB

Offline thebigcruz83

You seem easily baffled.

To help you out, I think the implication is that you are the same person based on the facts that:
  • One of 'you' posted a request for info on a fairly unknown WG and the 'other you' jumped in shortly afterwards with a positive review, despite not having bothered to actually write a review in the reviews section.
  • You have 'not both been seen logged in at the same time.
  • and...you both registered on the same day

Does that help? 

Review has now been posted. Nothing I can do about the other reasons for assuming that we are the same person apart from stay logged in all day in the hope that the "other me" comes online and that one of you detectives notices us both logged in, which I wont be doing.

Offline Happyjose

Review has now been posted. Nothing I can do about the other reasons for assuming that we are the same person apart from stay logged in all day in the hope that the "other me" comes online and that one of you detectives notices us both logged in, which I wont be doing.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, there were several red flags on this thread that, based on experience, often indicate that a poster is not genuine, including (but not limited to) the touty way you gushed about this prostitute:

I had the pleasure of seeing her yesterday...

shes a 10/10...

....I reckon shes used to guys not lasting very long because after about 5-10mins of doggy she was moaning the usual "Cum baby" etc. I was thinking "Ive paid for 30mins so youre not getting away that easy". I asked her to turn over which she did and we went missionary for about another 10mins.

to be clear, the reason she tried to get you to cum early was to get the session over with and you the fuck out of the door as quickly as possible. A typical time-wasting tactic, and for many would be a reason to rate her accordingly

Unfortunately your review reads as if you feel you were privileged that this whore allowed you to see her. And paid £100/30mins for that privilege

We all tend to delude ourselves to some degree I suppose

Offline thebigcruz83

Giving you the benefit of the doubt, there were several red flags on this thread that, based on experience, often indicate that a poster is not genuine, including (but not limited to) the touty way you gushed about this prostitute:

to be clear, the reason she tried to get you to cum early was to get the session over with and you the fuck out of the door as quickly as possible. A typical time-wasting tactic, and for many would be a reason to rate her accordingly

Unfortunately your review reads as if you feel you were privileged that this whore allowed you to see her. And paid £100/30mins for that privilege

We all tend to delude ourselves to some degree I suppose

You're entitled to draw your own conclusions from the way I worded my feedback. I was perhaps overly enthusiastic while typing it as I was keen to let the doubters know that she was indeed the girl in the pictures. There was no intention to come across as "touty". I am a new member so forgive me for that.

"I had the pleasure" was a mere referral to how much I enjoyed the booking.
"She's a 10/10" was a referral to her looks/appearance

Lastly, Im aware thats why she wanted me to cum which is why I said to myself "Youre not getting away that easy", i.e. "Youre not getting me out the door after 10mins". I would still, however, recommend seeing her.

I am genuine and Im not the same person as the other profile. I'll try to be less touty in future.

Offline Happyjose

You're entitled to draw your own conclusions from the way I worded my feedback. I was perhaps overly enthusiastic while typing it as I was keen to let the doubters know that she was indeed the girl in the pictures. There was no intention to come across as "touty". I am a new member so forgive me for that.

"I had the pleasure" was a mere referral to how much I enjoyed the booking.
"She's a 10/10" was a referral to her looks/appearance

Lastly, Im aware thats why she wanted me to cum which is why I said to myself "Youre not getting away that easy", i.e. "Youre not getting me out the door after 10mins". I would still, however, recommend seeing her.

I am genuine and Im not the same person as the other profile. I'll try to be less touty in future.

:thumbsup: