Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Inky Mistress  (Read 1079 times)

Offline TKovac

Normally avoid even clicking on the "mistress" types but this one ses to be a normal standard provider.

Anyone got any info on this one pictures look familiar, list of services and price have me intrigued but lack of reviews has me wary.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline weewilly

Her previous profiles incarnation listed hardback, the one which popped up about 6 months ago didnt, but she had an hourly rate of 200

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I mailed her and she sent a kik ID.

I had a wee chat with her. Seems an ok lass but our availability didn't match.

I didn't know about the hardback (?)

Offline ElbowGrease

I was intrigued as well so TOFTT.  Services were provided well but the surroundings were poor.

Offline weewilly

I mailed her and she sent a kik ID.

I had a wee chat with her. Seems an ok lass but our availability didn't match.

I didn't know about the hardback (?)

Sorry that was my phone correcting bareback

Offline TKovac

Hmm

Given the review, dodgy area, mattress on the floor, stoner neighbours think I will give her a pass for the moment. Shame as looked good.

Also the bareback possibility is a red flag
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ElbowGrease

To be fair to her when I asked her if all services on her likes list are available, she came back to me saying no anal or bb. Didn’t ask for bb and wasn’t on her likes list which I thought was a bit strange she mentioned it

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

To be fair to her when I asked her if all services on her likes list are available, she came back to me saying no anal or bb. Didn’t ask for bb and wasn’t on her likes list which I thought was a bit strange she mentioned it

She told me being filmed was not allowed too, even though it's on her list.

She said she didn't know why it's there?...You made the profile Woman!