Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Backpage - 💛❤️ BBWs. 4 hand massage. 🙌🙌 For those who like a proper massage.  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Paulc127

Jst wondering guys has anyone ever booked these 2 ladies I remember seeing jess in a hotel in glasgow a few years back for a massage and handjob really nice woman was trying to get her to go the full way but she wasn't up for the pixie one looks like a right dirty but are they willing to do the full service threesome

Offline Clattypats

« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 10:02:37 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Paulc127

Daft phone sorry thought I had already posted the link External Link/Members Only

Offline Paulc127

The tits and arse on the lady with the black hair are fantastic lol xx

Offline FBman78

I read that profile and to me it sounded like if you wanted just one "girl" then it would be the blonde you got. The brunette if she was on offer only then I would consider seeing her but it doesn't sound like it. BTW I know it is a 4 hand massage.

JB_75

If the brunette is availble by herself I would consider it.Does anyone have contact details for her?

godwulf7

The fat blonde has been mentioned on here several times, and she tries hard nowadays to hide her ID on AW.  She may well be better at massage these days, but she has some weird personality issues that will not have gone away!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40642.msg1153240#msg1153240

Offline cigano8

Seem to remember finding several posts mentioning the blonde being ugly as sin- I have low expectations but that put me right off ever going!

JB_75

Weird! The brunette has been removed from that link now. Wonder why? She looked superb.

Anybody know who she is? Or how to contact her?

Her name was Pixie on the advert
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 01:24:26 pm by JB_75 »

Offline David1970

Weird! The brunette has been removed from that link now. Wonder why? She looked superb.

Anybody know who she is? Or how to contact her?

Her name was Pixie on the advert

It may be punters have been phone up since this thread stated asking for Pixie and not the blonde old dog, and the blonde dropped Pixie from the advert.
Pixie proving to popular.

Offline Clattypats

I'm sure the blonde used to be on AW...pic looks familiar..Always skipped by it though.. :thumbsdown:

Offline Paulc127

Jst called Jess there she said She has got rid of the brunette but is still offering full service 60 half hour 100 hour

godwulf7

Jessica? Full service for £100???  You MUST be kidding....  you would really need to be into BBWs and homely GILFs....  I remember her saying eight years ago that she would never do full services, so things must be shit right now.  😝😝😝

Offline Oscar13

I'm sure the blonde used to be on AW...pic looks familiar..Always skipped by it though.. :thumbsdown:

Yeah I'm sure I've also seen the Blondie on AW b4.  Like you I always skipped by her.  Not for me either.:thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Murrayno1

The massage & HR from Jess was as good as any I have had in the past. If that's all you are looking for then don't pass by

Thestud

Looks like there is a response about Pixie if you click the link.   :lol:

Offline Mick123

Hilarious :lol: :D

Offline Juilius_Sneezer

Fucking hell that advert has gone from being non-appealing to hilarious reading. I will give her one thing, she does seem to have the attitude of a Glasgow "wummin" to match the figure...

Oh and she "makes a fortune." Sorry love but not from me and sure as hell not compared to many of the other girls discussed on here.

Offline Clattypats

That's Fuckin comedy Gold! ... :lol: :lol:

scotstom

The blonde has to be the least passionate, ugly and non charismatic person out there.  Totally mechanical performed by a  Navvy

Offline Clattypats

The blonde has to be the least passionate, ugly and non charismatic person out there.  Totally mechanical performed by a  Navvy
That'll be you gettin a menshy on her advert now....   :D

She's gonna end up with a 4 page advert and a 14 hand massage at this rate... :lol:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 01:39:29 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Jock D

LuckyLuckyDucky

I booked this lady a few year ago and she nearly ripped ma baby aff.  Massage was firm but mechanical and the HR was excruciating. 

Thestud

Looks like Pixie making a return lol.

Offline FBman78

External Link/Members Only

I didn't find either Amy nor Barbara attractive in the first place. Think I will avoid this lady.

Offline mrmore

This is Jess aka sensul hand relief saw her in Dublin about 6 weeks ago

and almost certain also offering FS

« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 10:10:32 pm by mrmore »

Offline Boinky

Thanks but I think I'll pass....

Offline Mr Rollison

The massage & HR from Jess was as good as any I have had in the past. If that's all you are looking for then don't pass by

Agree.