Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amanda_fox - Norwich - incall  (Read 752 times)

30 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6279895) (27 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline dkpunter

This is my second review of her and I'm amazed it's almost 3 years since I had the chance to meet her!
My previous review https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=329850.0
Profile External Link/Members Only

Since my first (and only) meet with her I was really looking forward to have another chance to meet Amanda.
Luckly she was recently in Norwich (last week) and I immediately took the plunge.
Meet agreed via text the day before where she provided roughly the area. Asked to confirm by mid day and then received full address.
Once parked, I fired a text and she promptly replied with clear instructions how to go to her place near Football Ground.
Paid 160 per 1 hour

She has now red hair, enhanced breast. Still gorgeous and bubbly, age wise mid 30s

Services are still top notch and included full passionate DFK, OWO, CIM, RO and sex

Not only she is great in the bed, she is also a lot of fun to talk with. Plenty of discussions and jokes between the action.
Everything felt absolutely natural, not faked. Talks are not a way of wasting time but just a way to spend time and connect.
She is not shy and even during talks she touches and teases.
In general I had a great fun with her and in full honesty this is what I look in a meet: not only the sex but having a great time.
She is not a clock watcher and I was out slightly over the hour

« Last Edit: May 08, 2024, 09:49:43 pm by dkpunter »