Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice Thai - Darlington  (Read 2700 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7129453) (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online maxxblue

So I had some spare time on early in the week, and fancied spending some time with one of a number of oriental WG's currently in the North East.

I was swayed by Alice, after reading on her VS advert that she is "Totally NATURAL !!!!", as I am not a fan of 'bolt-ons'.

I made an appointment that morning - comms were fairly good.

I arrived at the venue - not discreet at all, being located on one of the main roads into Darlington, which may trouble some.

Though Alice's flat looks quite rough from the outside, it is fine inside, and I was soon led into her bedroom - she had some see-through nightwear on which just prepared the way for 'little' (though quickly getting bigger) maxxblue.

Alice is a pretty lady - petite, well-proportioned, with a pretty face, and a lovely, friendly personality, though I was disappointed to see that her titties are not "Totally NATURAL !!!!" after all. They aren't bad, but they are clearly artificial. Alice's photos, though photoshopped, are of her.

Anyway, Alice proceeded to strip, and started licking my nips and torso, before moving down to my balls, which she licked with some expertise. Alice's arse is something else. I am sure she must work out as it is the firmest arse I have come across (pardon the pun :D) by far.

Another notable point is Alice's bush - quite hairy for a Thai girl, but nice. Her pussy is small, neat and tight - and clean. I enjoyed licking her out for some time before knobbing her.

After making me rock hard she put on the condom, giving me some OW before we engaged in a number of positions, finishing off in missionary.

Alice kissed throughout, though not DFK.

Positives
She's the girl in the photos
Very pretty
Lovely personality
Clean

Negatives
Natural titties were not natural

Would I visit again? Most definitely!

Cost: £70 per half hour/£120 per hour

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline abridgetofar

Thanks for the review, looks like she has dropped her prices, now stating £60/30 minutes and £110/1hr  :hi:

Online maxxblue

Thanks for the review, looks like she has dropped her prices, now stating £60/30 minutes and £110/1hr  :hi:

She mustn't have been too busy - she offered me any time I wanted when I booked.

Offline northface

Which way into Darlo Max Blue if you dont mind me asking-North Rd or Yarm Rd etc.
Cheers.

Online maxxblue

It's the North Road way, NF  :hi:

Offline mackeson

I am not in Darlo very often, but hopefully Alice is there when I do pass through :drinks:

Offline northface

I rang and text this morning but got no reply although it was before 10 am so she may not have been working so early therefore I went to the Chinese massage place instead.

Online maxxblue

I rang and text this morning but got no reply although it was before 10 am so she may not have been working so early therefore I went to the Chinese massage place instead.

She's showing as working in Liverpool now.

Offline northface

She's showing as working in Liverpool now.
Yes I bet she was in transit