Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Thai - Gateshead  (Read 1483 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7309935) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline maxxblue

I'm fairly certain that Coco is the girl in the ad - her tattoos match, and she appears to be the same girl, but the photos were either taken some years ago, or are heavily photoshopped. However, Coco is still attractive enough, though not as shapely as in her photos. her titties are rather large but firm. She has a trimmed bush, though her labia are shaved - quite a nice looking pussy.

Coco started with a massage (without oil) on the front, which was pleasant enough, before giving OWO to get me rock solid. She then lowered herself onto my cock in cowgirl position. She then presented me with her lovely arse for some doggy, before some missionary, doggy again, and finishing off in missionary.

Positives
Pleasant personality, though a little shy
Pretty face
Neat little pussy
Decent arse

Negatives
Tits are enhanced but she advertises as "totally natural".
Not as attractive as in her photos

A lot of Thai girls have both AW and VS adverts, but I couldn't find an AW profile for Coco. Her VS ad is:

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 minutes/£120 per hour

Would I visit again? Only as a plan B.

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This her profile on AW, I was going to book her last week but she has a few negatives on here so I didn’t bother  :hi:

Offline maxxblue

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This her profile on AW, I was going to book her last week but she has a few negatives on here so I didn’t bother  :hi:

Thanks for this, abridgetofar - the reason I couldn't find the AW profile is because I blacklisted her after reading the negative reviews on here  :lol: - oh well!

Offline Superad

Is this a different Coco to the one ok Fenham and Gateshead. Is there 2 or is it the same person? The link has been taken down.

Offline abridgetofar

Offline maxxblue

Yes, the Coco in Fenham/Gateshead is Chinese, but the Coco i reviewed is Thai.

:hi: