Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Extra hot bi couple - Durham  (Read 4869 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6703605) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline Shutty238

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Incall Durham Hotel -£220

Warning. Bi, cuck style meet with mm interaction do not read on if not for you

Had been looking for a bi mmf meet for a while. Mark and Lucy tour regularly and had my eye on them. Arranged in advance, Mark speaks to all on the phone to ensure no time wasters/ understand service.

Lucy very attractive. Slim blonde has a solo profile on AW , Mark well known in the industry, both made me feel very comfortable.

Initially booked 30 mins but Mark confirmed prior to meeting he only cums in 1hr plus meetings and this was a requirement for me.

Services, both Lucy and I worshipped Mark's very impressive weapon & I watched Lucy get fucked from a very up close personal angle. I was allowed to kiss "my wife" whilst Mark fucked her doggy style. Mark only tops, which I was keen to try but despite lots of lube and encouragement I could only just about accommodate his very large covered cock but with no real rhythm. 

My scenario didn't involve me having sex with Lucy, but I was permitted to clean up Lucy after Mark finished inside her which I enjoyed thoroughly. I finished myself on Lucy's feet and again enjoyed the clean up.

No rush to leave and enjoyed chatting with a very well spoken and friendly couple.

An enjoyable experience, not everyone's cup of tea I'm sure but one I would repeat.

Online hec123

Sound right up my street love a mmf was he ok with you sucking him ? Cheers

Offline Shutty238

Very much so. Although sucking would be inaccurate, pretty difficult to actually get my mouth around it.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Good reveiw Sir have had eye on these two for while its quite a distance from me in London  hope they tour a bit more :hi:

Offline DarkSecrets

Interesting this one. Always thought MFF was really my thing. Looking at their profile and this review i think would be worth a punt although not massively into any action with him directly. Defo worth considering

Offline Happynerd

Thanks for the review.

The couple is not my person thing but Lucy is. You mentioned she has a solo profile would it be possible to share that link please?

Offline Shutty238

Can't link as on my phone, but it's LucyCarter24 on AW I think. Or near enough that to do a search.

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review. The profile was last logged into on 31 January 2024 so they may be taking a break