Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco Vivastreet near Gateshead Stadium  (Read 1564 times)

Offline abridgetofar

External Link/Members Only

Saw Coco last week, the link and phone number now advertises a different girl (Linda)

Comms were good and arranged a meet within the hour.

£60 for 30 minutes

Location is a town house near Gateshead Stadium about 10 mins walk from the Stadium metro station, street parking was difficult but Asda car park is about 5 minutes walk away.
Text to say I had arrived, Coco rang me back with house number. Shoes off and taken to the top floor bedroom, nice and warm but the rest of the house was freezing.Handed over funds, stripped and onto the bed, Coco stripped to her underwear and joined me on the the bed, tattoo’s confirmed she was the girl in a couple of her photos, some mutual fondling and kissing then onto a massage, which was ok. She then stripped and done B2B on my back then front, she then cleaned my cock and ball with a wet wipe then OWO with the water trick, which was quite erotic, could feel myself coming within minutes so tried to distract myself by watching the stars on the ceiling. She then moved up for some more kissing then gave some more oral, I told her I was about to cum but she carried until I blew my load in her mouth, which she spat out very quickly. Lay for a while, dressed then out 15 minutes over time. GVFM. I had planned going back this week to fuck her but sadly she seems to have moved on  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 02:24:13 pm by abridgetofar »

Offline abridgetofar

She is now in Fenham, so a return is now back on  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Superad

Yeah I had the pleasure of seeking her this weekend in Fenham. I’ll post a review soon.