Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham Agenices?  (Read 2039 times)

James68

I can see Lush, Passion and fantasy, any others and anyone with experience with any of them?  Used a few London ones with mixed results, wonder if any of the Brum ones are trustworthy and reliable, or not.....?

Offline alibirmingham

I’ve only used Lush and in my experiance they aren’t worth the time or money. The WG’s are uninterested, fail to deliver services agreed, rude, and with hygiene issues. That’s just my experiance and other punters have had mixed experiences with some positives, many negatives and neutrals. Personally id say look elsewhere.

Offline Brumish

I’ve used Lush years ago. they did the businesswe for me back then. Not a regular on that scene anymore but seen as they’re still around suggests there might be the odd one or two good uns?

Maji

Not from the area so just starting my search!

Am I right in thinking AW is best then?

Not had much luck with it in Manchester..
I've preferred agencies so I naturally started my search with Birmingham agencies!

Aloha43

I’ve only used Lush and in my experiance they aren’t worth the time or money. The WG’s are uninterested, fail to deliver services agreed, rude, and with hygiene issues. That’s just my experiance and other punters have had mixed experiences with some positives, many negatives and neutrals. Personally id say look elsewhere.

Agreed. I'd rather have a wank than use these.

Offline The Owl

I can see Lush, Passion and fantasy, any others and anyone with experience with any of them?  Used a few London ones with mixed results, wonder if any of the Brum ones are trustworthy and reliable, or not.....?

The Lush Birmingham pimp was posting touting reviews on here for a couple of months before the cunt got careless and revealed too much info. That was a well deserved banning.

midlandz_boy88

passionvip look good, im thinking of booking one from there, there elite girls are the ones to go for ive heard. dfk, multiple cums, hot.

Diehard

No decent agencies in the midlands at all.

Offline slimdude1

I've booked from Lush and PassionVip before.

Lush - I've seen 2 girls from there, was horrible experience. In fact, my first ever punt was with Lush and it was terrible. Really made me think what the fuck did I pay for. They're the definition of mechanic, forced and disinterested girls.

PassionVip on the other hand are very good. I've seen I think 2-3 girls from there, both were excellent. Extremely interested, looks-wise 10x better and performance wise amazing. They really get into it, are filthy and almost like they want to please. The only downside is that it's extremely expensive, and now that I've discovered this site and independents, I prefer indies. With that being said, with the amazing loook of girls I see on their site, I'm sure I'll return to them once in a while  :sarcastic:

Offline Beamer

What did your search reveal? Plenty of info available

Offline denneboom

Never used an agency before. I view the websites and get very tempted. Then I come on here and see the reviews.

Offline Brumish

Lush were pretty decent few years ago. Both vfm and with quality. Prior to SA I used them a good few times.
I would say my experience with them was very good compared to most other punts.

Offline Pacho

Lots of non-english workers at PassionVIP. It's also run like a conveyor belt business - driver drops girls, then takes to next booking without any rest.
I have met a few local girls who have started at Passion and they were not brimming over with good things to say.

midlandz_boy88

the deluxe girls are getting good reviews, they are an agency worth a try,

Offline Brumish

Not really. It’s just this Megan girl who’s probably above average looking hence why some are taking a punt with above average rates.
She’s had a neutral too so it’s not all good.

midlandz_boy88

Not really. It’s just this Megan girl who’s probably above average looking hence why some are taking a punt with above average rates.
She’s had a neutral too so it’s not all good.

ok thanks,

Offline smiley9

Look what happened when you gave Passion VIP a try ???  :dash:

Agencies tend not to give a shit about the Punters or the Girls Its all about the MONEY  :bomb:

:drinks:

midlandz_boy88

Look what happened when you gave Passion VIP a try ???  :dash:

Agencies tend not to give a shit about the Punters or the Girls Its all about the MONEY  :bomb:

Lol, il stay away for a while and wait, this agency has reviews though pvip did not have any recent one's

Offline smiley9

Lol, il stay away for a while and wait, this agency has reviews though pvip did not have any recent one's

Lol Yeah no harm in TOFTT

Offline Brumish

Bit bizarre that you stated on 2/1/18 that PassionVP look good yet you had a meet last year when one of them scammed you?
What’s your game buddy?

Offline Beamer

Bit bizarre that you stated on 2/1/18 that PassionVP look good yet you had a meet last year when one of them scammed you?
What’s your game buddy?

Great find Borat. :hi:
Bull shitting troll comes to mind?

Offline Sar-Major

Great find Borat. :hi:
Bull shitting troll comes to mind?

Well Boys, for what its worth, it's nice to see you've got your own share of "Trolls" down here like in the NE.

I just love it when they're found out and get "Early Retirement"................ :D :D :D :D :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

midlandz_boy88

I mention in review i gt dates wrong. Was meant to write mid jan. Im not no bullshiting troll i have done over 10 reviews 3 more then u actually.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 08:55:03 pm by midlandz_boy88 »

Offline Brumish

I mention in review i gt dates wrong. Was meant to write mid jan. Im not no bullshiting troll i have done over 10 reviews 3 more then u actually.

Getting months wrong isnt an issue - we can all do that. The fact that you mention 'last year' doesnt seem to be a typo on months.
Unless youre fucking every week, it just doesnt make sense to me.
By the way, two negatives in sentence makes it a positive so if youre 'not no bullshitting troll' by that admission you must be  ?:wackogirl:

Offline Dixson

I've only used a Brum agency once, and that was for an incall at their office. Super weird. The girl was nice enough, but I'd rather visit an independent these days.

If you have the day off work I recommend jumping on the train to London and seeing a couple of EE girls from Admiral, as you can't really go wrong with them, or head up to Manchester and visit Manchester Incalls.