Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Sunee Glasgow  (Read 1508 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7594898) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Samg1984

External Link/Members Only

So visited this girl a few days ago...pics looked OK, heavily shopped but body looked nice.

Comms were easy and quick, booked for a 30min £70 appt that day.

Got there, usual hiding behind the door in a ground floor flat near Mitchell Library.

Got in, was disappointed immediately....she had a nurses outfit on that was hanging off in places and no discernible curves. Though feck it, I'm here so might as well get a decent blowy.........:facepalm:

Got to the room, usual paperwork, got ready, lay down and got a light massage. She took her outfit off and I was shocked, tiny boobs, no waits and no bum, and a wedding ring!!!

After about 5min of a lacklustre massage, she said turn over, so I did. In her comms, she writes owo and cim included. Well, imagine my surprise when she whipped out the durex :scream:

I questioned this and she said, not for the £70........#FML

So she carried on with a half asked blowjob with condom......I wasn't feeling it so said jump on, she rode me for a bit, she was quite loose so took some time for me to come.

Once that was done, she cleaned me up and gave my legs and shoulders a massage and told me she was here for another week then she's going to London again.....

Wouldn't recommend

Offline Glesgaboy

Nae luck mate.
Thanks for sharing.
Same girl on AW

Offline Samg1984

Nae luck mate.
Thanks for sharing.
Same girl on AW

I was even more pissed cos I seen her after Maya thai massage in Falkirk thinking "this should cheer me up after that rubbish meeting"........