Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Tokyo Sato Inverness  (Read 1015 times)

Offline Henno22

Been a while since a review, but the punting wasteland of Inverness has been deserted of anything decent for a while.

External Link/Members Only

Met Tokyo Sato Last weekend, £200 for 1hr.

Place was easy to find, Tokyo exactly like her pictures. Awesome body! felt like a proper GFE.
Started of soft, getting to know each others bodies, plenty of kissing not full DFK but close enough. After a while she started to face fuck me, getting her nice and hard.
Good sized cock, would estimate 7-8 inches. Swapped round so she could fuck me, must be tighter than a ducks arse :wacko: as after a couple of attempts she couldn't get in further than her tip(its been a while for me). After this ended up sucking her of while playing with her tits, she ended up cumming in my mouth, not a huge load, didn't expect that  ;)
After this got her in doggy and fucked her for a while, could't finish inside her so off with the bag and finished off unloading over her cock and tits.

Must say had a great hour with this girl, certainly didn't disappoint.

Would visit again if she came back.

Online charliepie

Thanks for reviewing, she does look hot and has a big tool. What was her voice like and would you say she is Japanese/Brazilian mix?