Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Bianca_Saph_x Hamilton Lanarkshire  (Read 2898 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7084900) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Glesgaboy

External Link/Members Only

Incall meeting abt 1 month ago £90 for 30 mins

Comms - AW mail then quickly she gave me her number and sms finalised the details. Booked a day in advance.

Location and venue - new build estate, quiet and discreet. Free parking on street and buzzer access to the apartment block (info provided when I parked). Her flat is 2 up and very clean and modern.  Perfect for the purpose and its not her home she said.

The girl - exactly as she described on her page, with just the one pic on her public gallery. 5'10", size 8 and athletic figure including a good fake pair. She looks way younger than the 41 on her page! Smiley, friendly and chatty. Immediately put me at ease - further helped by the fact she looked FAF in her gym wear!!

The meet - she started with some great dfk.  Really good. And once i removed some of her undies she dropped to her knees for some really sloppy owo, good eye contact and she took it deep.  The baws got some great licking and sucking - so I reciprocated with some RO.

Maybe a wee bit too much fake moaning from her at this stage , but I managed to overlook that while I licked her fresh mound and inserted a finger or two - all with her encouragement.

After a bitta 69, i bagged up and we moved onto sex in a few positions -edge of the bed mish, standing doggy, pb and then rcg and some really energetic cg to finish.
(I initiated the moves and she enthusiastically agreed to each of them - so full marks for her focus on submissive compliance, customer delight and energy in the room!).

We finished off with a chat and a wipe up.  No rush.

I took a hot shower and used a rather fluffy towel.
and left with a glide in my stride. (After 35/40 mins.) :music:

Offline Topkat

Nice one Glesgaboy, this lady starting to rack up some positives.

Anytime I look at her profile she is in Glasgow, never Hamilton. Does she work between the 2 places do you know, or always in Hamilton.
I work 90% from home these days & can’t be arsed trailing into the city centre. Hamilton handier for me as just off the M74.

Never seen a number up, does she only do AW bookings?

TK :hi:

Offline Glesgaboy

Don’t know abt her pattern of locations.
She prefers aw messages ( not booking system).  Then flip to sms when she gives u her number. She doesnae put her number up on aw.

Offline Topkat

Don’t know abt her pattern of locations.
She prefers aw messages ( not booking system).  Then flip to sms when she gives u her number. She doesnae put her number up on aw.

Ta  :thumbsup:

Offline Cash up front

I think Topkat she lives in a Glasgow post code area and has registered her home post code on AW. She works in Hamilton. So handy for you. I've seen her a couple of times and need to stick up a review. It will be positive. Very similar to Glesgaboy's experience.

Offline Topkat

I think Topkat she lives in a Glasgow post code area and has registered her home post code on AW. She works in Hamilton. So handy for you. I've seen her a couple of times and need to stick up a review. It will be positive. Very similar to Glesgaboy's experience.

She sounds good with another positive on the way from you too.
Normally 41 is outside my search range but from reviews she looks good for it. Some would advertise ten years younger so good on her.

Not quite handy but handier than a trail into the city centre.

Offline Thepunteruk

This girl is certainly gaining my interest. Ticks a lot of boxes.

Offline Atomcat58

She is certainly gaining a load of attention, hopefully I will meet her soon 4 fun

Offline Ceeej

Can't seem to get the link to work? Maybe just me?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Can't seem to get the link to work? Maybe just me?
The profile no longer exists.

You've been here a while mate, any reason for you not contributing any reviews?