Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Sheera - Aldershot  (Read 3328 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7347511) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline faquin1

External Link/Members Only

Saw her about 2 weeks ago in Aldershot. I'd driven an hour to get there at the allotted time, then had to wait half an hour. £100 for half-hour. Was about to leave when she texted me to apologise. Tried to up sell me with extras for £20 but I wasn't really sure what they were. She is a taller, bigger Thai girl. Attractive but not really my type. I should have cut my losses and ran but needed to nut so went through with it. Had a very good uncovered blow job and couldn't be bothered with anything else. I blew my load an left.

Offline mh

Your review, your rating, but given all the issues listed, did you mean for this to be a Positive?

Offline faquin1

I was in two minds whether to post a review. I didn't want to besmirch the girl and her living but didn't want to stay silent either. For that reason I shall leave a positive as I did enjoy the BJ. Others can make their own mind up from my dialogue.

Offline berksboy

"Others can make their own mind up from my dialogue."

That OP is very well put , is why its best to read the review and not just the rating

Offline Chris1990mcr

External Link/Members Only

Saw her about 2 weeks ago in Aldershot. I'd driven an hour to get there at the allotted time, then had to wait half an hour. £100 for half-hour. Was about to leave when she texted me to apologise. Tried to up sell me with extras for £20 but I wasn't really sure what they were. She is a taller, bigger Thai girl. Attractive but not really my type. I should have cut my losses and ran but needed to nut so went through with it. Had a very good uncovered blow job and couldn't be bothered with anything else. I blew my load an left.

How big was the penis with this one?

Offline nezbleu

went to lichfield yesterday to see her - waste of time... no kissing - its listed and was requested - not interested.... totally bored....  do not bother

Offline Chris1990mcr

went to lichfield yesterday to see her - waste of time... no kissing - its listed and was requested - not interested.... totally bored....  do not bother

Thanks had contemplated seeing her at some point  but most likely wont now.

A previous poster said bigger girl. Is she fat?