Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is Irish Black Beauty back? Belfast.  (Read 5568 times)

Offline ardsman99

Looks like IBB is back for a while at least.
I never got to see her, as she seemed to stop being a SP as I was just starting punting.
I know she had mixed reviews from a 4/5 years ago.

I don't check locanto very often but saw her profile today.

External Link/Members Only

Here's her old EI page

External Link/Members Only

Offline petebelfast123

Wondered if it was her also. Never had the pleasure years ago but liked the look of her pics. With it being Locanto, could well be a scammer using her old photos.

Offline ardsman99

Wondered if it was her also. Never had the pleasure years ago but liked the look of her pics. With it being Locanto, could well be a scammer using her old photos.

The thought crossed my mind as well Pete. Be interesting to see if anyone shed any light on her potential return

Offline dickey1210

Any updated links?? I was wondering the same thing..

Offline ardsman99

She responded to my message. Basically
I was asking about after 5pm. She said that would be a car meet.
I replied I am not keen on car meets and I would get back in touch if I am free during the day.
If I do get anymore I will update but the next 2 weeks with work are chocca for me

Offline Bryan11

She did msg me out of the blue about 9 months ago.
Asking could I lend her £50 and she would let me meet her for an hour
it was the same number I had used to contact her before so i think it was genuine

needs to get herself on AW, locanto so full of shit
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 11:34:47 am by Bryan11 »

Offline Whiskeyjack

I’ve seen her before and was in touch. Seemed genuine but you never know

Offline ardsman99

She did msg me out of the blue about 9 months ago.
Asking could I lend her £50 and she would let me meet her for an hour
it was the same number I had used to contact her before so i think it was genuine

needs to get herself on AW, locanto so full of shit

Bryan is the number you have for her the same as on her Locanto ad? 07842039507

I have messaged again about arranging a specific appointment, but the guys have me paranoid thinking its a fake/set up profile

Online Timmy-Irish

That's the number that I have for her.. Her ad popped up briefly on EI one morning last week and saved it...not contacted her yet either as waiting to see if theirs any feedback on here first..

Offline ardsman99

I messaged earlier about arranging a meet for this week (I prefer having something pencilled in, rather than going to Belfast and seeing who is available), no response as yet unfortunately

Offline Bryan11

Bryan is the number you have for her the same as on her Locanto ad? 07842039507

I have messaged again about arranging a specific appointment, but the guys have me paranoid thinking its a fake/set up profile

When I say 9 months ago, it was actually a year ago. May 2022
It was from a different number, which is now deactivated

I do think the new ad is her tho. Language seems right for her to use.

Offline Whiskeyjack

Saw her yesterday, it’s her. Car meet yesterday afternoon. Basic and quick for £80 which included cim and swallow. She says she’s trying to arrange a flat in the Antrim Road area for incalls.

Offline ardsman99

Fair play Jack… thanks for letting us know

Online Timmy-Irish

Sounds risky lol...how's she looking these days?..

Offline Whiskeyjack

Legs are still quality, as is the arse. She never had great tits though. Facially much the same

Offline dickey1210

Has she disappeared again? 

Offline Whiskeyjack

Offline YourLocalGP

How good is this girl - who votes she is worth a visit?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 09:30:46 am by YourLocalGP »

Offline petebelfast123

I see a post has appeared on Locanto saying Dark Chocolate (aka Black Beauty) ripped someone off for £300. That this person knew where she lived and was going to visit her today.

Offline Whiskeyjack

I saw her about a month  ago again and it was a big negative. Her face was swollen, she said from a tooth, so not a strong start and she really didn’t want to fuck. Transpires she was on her fucking period. Wasn’t impressed. This was an in all in a total shithole off the Antrim Road too. Won’t be back. She text me the other night too ffs, which I don’t like.

Offline Mkdng

I saw her about a month  ago again and it was a big negative. Her face was swollen, she said from a tooth, so not a strong start and she really didn’t want to fuck. Transpires she was on her fucking period. Wasn’t impressed. This was an in all in a total shithole off the Antrim Road too. Won’t be back. She text me the other night too ffs, which I don’t like.
A review of this would be good for the rest of us thinking of booking. Just saying like.