Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simply Louise - Hertfordshire  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Mrbenn2016

Does any one know the situation with Louise. She found new premises but I never see her green lit.

I have texted her on WhatsApp no answes

External Link/Members Only

Offline Bloodymary

She never puts the green light on - she doesn’t need to

I’m also not sure she uses WhatsApp

I saw her a couple of weeks ago and it was great

Offline Mrbenn2016

Yes you are probably correct she last logged in WA 15th Sept. I have texted her instead

Offline Lewis

Please also include the AW number, as this gets picked up by the indexing system here on UKP. Also, names can change, but the number doesn't.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Thx Lewis. I usually do copied the wrong link. She is quite well known anywatmy and hasn't changed her name I think.

Offline Lewis

As previously mentioned, her name doesn't get picked up by the indexing system on UKP. Hence why the AW number is preferable.

By me adding her AW number, it has linked 28 reviews for her in this thread. Something her name doesn't do.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 08:29:42 pm by Lewis »

Offline Jinx

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between WhatsApping someone and texting them?
Jinx

Offline Peterrabit

Whatsapp is an internet based messaging app. opposed to standard texting. The person you are messaging needs to be on whatsapp and not all WG are.

Offline Lewis

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the difference between WhatsApping someone and texting them?
Jinx

If the SP isn't that savvy, and she's on WhatsApp, then she might have added a profile photo. That photo might not match the AW or VS profile photo(s), and therefore reveal it's a bait and switch.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Jinx

It is encrypted and safer. A lot of SPs don't actually use it or check it if they are using burners.

Offline Mrbenn2016

If the SP isn't that savvy, and she's on WhatsApp, then she might have added a profile photo. That photo might not match the AW or VS profile photo(s), and therefore reveal it's a bait and switch.

Most SP's don't have a public WA image.

Offline Mrbenn2016

Back on point although she is advertising Monday-Friday she wasn't available last Friday and didn't log on on Monday.

Those that know her well it might be good to suggest she puts up dates she is available.

Offline Jinx

But the telephone number is the same, so why the difference?
Jinx

Offline chatman

Back on point although she is advertising Monday-Friday she wasn't available last Friday and didn't log on on Monday.

Those that know her well it might be good to suggest she puts up dates she is available.

My understanding is Louise generally works Monday to Friday (although not every day of the week) and occasionally on a Saturday (for pre-bookings)
When I see her next (& I'm lucky enough to see her often) I will mention that she might want to put her availability on AW.
However, I also do know that she is not the most techy savy, so this is unlikely. She only rarely updates her AW profille and pictures for example.

I would keep texting her or WhatsApping her and she will get back to you eventually.
Although, as others have said, be aware she is VERY popular, is good VFM and offers an excellent service, so she will be Busy.

Keep trying and Good luck MrBenn :hi:

Offline Lewis

Most SP's don't have a public WA image.

Some do though, so it's worth checking.

Offline Peterrabit

Does any one know the situation with Louise. She found new premises but I never see her green lit.

I have texted her on WhatsApp no answes

Seems around today if your still interested.

Offline DastardlyDick

[quote author=chatman link=topic=355778.msg3670888#msg3670888 date=1664276801
When I see her next (& I'm lucky enough to see her often) I will mention that she might want to put her availability on AW.
[/quote]

I think the basic issue is that AW charge SPs to have the green light, which is why many don't bother!

Offline PilotMan

But the telephone number is the same, so why the difference?
Jinx

I'm not sure if this question is a wind up?

Normal texting (SMS) is a very simple Short Message System that uses your carriers cellular network to send simple messages.

WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber etc are Messaging Apps and ONLY use your telephone number as a point of reference to prove who you are. These Apps use the internet, they don't use the cellular network provided by your phone carrier.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider

[/quote]

Telling an SP how to conduct her business is a big no no

Offline PilotMan

Yep, agree with that. Also, there is a charge for using the AVAILABLE TODAY light feature

If anything I would suggest that a punter could describe his frustration about trying to make a booking and the difficulty of getting in touch. This would allow the SP to consider if this is a factor for her to consider.  :unknown:

Online Watts.E.Dunn

I'd normally agree with the learned member, but some do need Guidance sometimes;!

Offline chatman

I wasn't going to suggest TELLING her how to conduct her business, or even to use the AVAILABLE TODAY light feature.
I'm very aware this is a chargeable feature.

I suggested that she might want to put an Availabilty tab on her profile, that indicates which days she is working and what hours.
Louise has many regulars that keep her busy, but she also has quiet days where I'm sure she would appreciate the extra business.
It was just a suggestion and as I like to think we are good friends, she appreciates my advice now and again  :hi:

Offline Mrbenn2016

I wasn't going to suggest TELLING her how to conduct her business, or even to use the AVAILABLE TODAY light feature.
I'm very aware this is a chargeable feature.

I suggested that she might want to put an Availabilty tab on her profile, that indicates which days she is working and what hours.
Louise has many regulars that keep her busy, but she also has quiet days where I'm sure she would appreciate the extra business.
It was just a suggestion and as I like to think we are good friends, she appreciates my advice now and again  :hi:

Agree that is what I suggested in the first place.

Offline stockinglover

To use the A available green light on AW the SP has to pay for it, that’s why many don’t use it. Also I do know Louise does use WhatsApp   :hi: