Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karismickatey - Sittingbourne. Will call the police if you’re a time waster!!!  (Read 1215 times)

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Been reading this profile this morning and thought wow seems a bit much. If you are a time waster you will be reported and investigated by the police due to her stalker issue. Not a time waster myself but it kind of put me off as if something out of your control happens so you couldn’t make a meet the plod have your details  :wacko:

She comes well reviewed on here but surely it’s a massive put off for a lot of people?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline southcoastpunter

it wouldn't  put me off -  as i know i would be on time (i always plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before so i can park and sus the area out)  - or if there was a major traffic delay, i would have told her before the booking time and kept her in the picture of my ETA.

But what detail can she give the police? your punting phone number and if you booked via AW, your AW profile name. If the police made any enquiries (and that is a big IF) they would quickly realise you were just a punter who genuinely got catch up in traffic, or train delayed etc and lose all interest in you.

Offline Typhoonlagoon85

it wouldn't  put me off -  as i know i would be on time (i always plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before so i can park and sus the area out)  - or if there was a major traffic delay, i would have told her before the booking time and kept her in the picture of my ETA.

But what detail can she give the police? your punting phone number and if you booked via AW, your AW profile name. If the police made any enquiries (and that is a big IF) they would quickly realise you were just a punter who genuinely got catch up in traffic, or train delayed etc and lose all interest in you.

I get what your saying but even the threat of it sounds pathetic. I understand she most probably went through hell with stalker but how do you vet people with a phone number and an AW profile? It’s not exactly a crb check 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Studley69

Hahaha, not sure I have ever read something so ridiculous

Offline southcoastpunter

Hahaha, not sure I have ever read something so ridiculous

do you mean what she has written or what i have written?

Offline signy

I read that slightly differently, although it is poorly written and open to various interpretations.

If she has been / is being stalked, then the police will have advised her to keep a detailed log of any incidents. This is important if the matter ends up in court as it is far more believable than a lot of vaguely remembered events. Therefore, if you make a booking and then just don't turn up your details will go into that log, and they may at some later date be turned over to the police for cross-checking. However, the police will not be interested in each individual event as it happens. So, if you are a timewaster, expect to go into her event log, but the police will not necessarily be knocking on your door as a result.

Having said that, the whole business would be enough to put me off; I can't be doing with that much drama before we even start.

Offline Saco

Yeah would put me off and many others

Offline Whiteknight

I read that slightly differently, although it is poorly written and open to various interpretations.

If she has been / is being stalked, then the police will have advised her to keep a detailed log of any incidents. This is important if the matter ends up in court as it is far more believable than a lot of vaguely remembered events. Therefore, if you make a booking and then just don't turn up your details will go into that log, and they may at some later date be turned over to the police for cross-checking. However, the police will not be interested in each individual event as it happens. So, if you are a timewaster, expect to go into her event log, but the police will not necessarily be knocking on your door as a result.

Having said that, the whole business would be enough to put me off; I can't be doing with that much drama before we even start.

:thumbsup:

Put me off too.