Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspect AdultWork Profiles - Whats the catch?  (Read 1193 times)

Offline King_Dong

Given the shortage of decent girls in Kent I'm always looking out for new profiles on AW. Recently I've noticed profiles like this keep popping up:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They appear for a day and then they're gone. They're obviously not legit profiles but I can't for the life of me understand what they're achieving either. There's no private gallery so they're not looking to get paid from that. They just pop up and then vanish.

Just out of curiosity (had no intention of meeting them) I decided to email one the other night asking if they were free that night - read and replied straight away, "yes I'm free, what time and for how long". I played along, "10pm for 30 minutes". Reply - "no". Wtf? I reply, "if that's not suitable, please suggest a time", she gets back, "I suggest you find someone else".

The next day another profile pops up.  Thought I'd email this one too - pretty much exactly the same story, starts off saying she's free then point blank refuses to arrange anything. Now there's the profile linked above - email asking if she's free tonight, "what time and for how long?", "10.30 for 30 mins". This time I get a different answer, "put a booking request in and I'll see how it goes". See how it goes? I should point out that I'm 100% certain these profiles are all coming from the same person/people - they're worded exactly the same, all from around Chatham, all giving the road name they're working from.

Am I missing something obvious? These are obviously not legit profiles and whoever's running them has no intention of meeting anyone, they have no private galleries so aren't trying to scam money that way either. What's the catch?

kamu

Probably scam someone, delete the profile then create a new one and start again.

Offline King_Dong

The thing is they avoid meeting though. Just an update to the last email exchange - I replied to her last email with, "what do you mean you'll see". Reply, "drop the attitude and find someone else".

Offline Justanotherman

If they are all the same person(s) they'll clock that you're emailing each new profile they make.

Offline King_Dong

Maybe but even the first I contacted, it was clear they didn't want to arrange a meet. The profile I mentioned yesterday has now gone and there's another one shown up. I have no idea what the catch is though.

Offline King_Dong

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This profile has been worded slightly differently but I'm 90% it's the same people.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 04:50:53 pm by King_Dong »

kamu

The thing is they avoid meeting though. Just an update to the last email exchange - I replied to her last email with, "what do you mean you'll see". Reply, "drop the attitude and find someone else".

They probably already have someone lined up to scam.

Either that or its a bloke using credits from the fake PG to buy other PG's. If AW have his "normal" account on file it would explain why they keep deleting the new accounts within 24hrs. But considering they dont have a PG its probably option 1.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 08:21:34 pm by kamu »

Offline King_Dong

Bit of a thread update.

External Link/Members Only

I noticed another one of these profiles (above) tonight so fired off an email asking if she was free at 10pm......"maybe". I reply back "should I just turn up and see?" ...."you could do"......"ok, what's your address and phone number?"...."don't give them out until a booking request has been made and confirmed".

I'm genuinely intrigued by this and want to understand what their objectives are so I fired off a booking request (used a spare punting telephone number). She read it but didn't confirm or reply back. I send off another email "are we good to go then?". She then replies "you really need to learn how to talk to people" lol.

I cannot for the life of me figure out what the purpose of these profiles are. They're have no intention of meeting people to scam them, there's no private gallery hoping to make money off that either.

Offline CuriousGuy

Maybe there is some kind of referral thing that they are getting paid or someone is getting paid to create profiles and they only respond to show the profile is active .... i haven't got a clue though ... there isn't much that makes logical sense for those kids of profiles

bigmanbigman

Maybe making profiles to sell on ?