Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Englishleximilf or recommended MILF in Southampton Area  (Read 1024 times)

Torquemada

New to the area and new to the website, but not new to the hobby.  Looking for any feedback or information on englishleximilf in the Southampton area or for that matter any recommended MILF in the area

Offline Davede

I met her in portsmouth her coms were ok untill I got to her flat then nothing so started on my way home but she txt me so I turned around and gave her a go.

During thee booking she tried to get me to wank myself because she seemed to tired to do anything herself then poored a bottle of lube over my cock and tried to reuse the condom we was using earlier so I had a clean up and left

She stunk of cigarettes and really wasnt with it and seemed to talk a load of bollocks

personally I wouldnt see her again

5th Musketeer

An interesting comparison of UKP reviews showing that "horses for courses" and "to each his own" are true in world of WG satisfaction.  Kamu's and Lilpumps reviews of Englishleximilf  External Link/Members Only - both last year - are at opposite ends of the spectrum. 

kamu

An interesting comparison of UKP reviews showing that "horses for courses" and "to each his own" are true in world of WG satisfaction.  Kamu's and Lilpumps reviews of Englishleximilf  External Link/Members Only - both last year - are at opposite ends of the spectrum.

Looks like she's gone downhill since I saw her although I read in the negative review that the meet was at a hotel. Im always a bit wary about hotel meets as i think generally the emphasis is on trying to squeeze as many punters in whilst they have the room rather than taking more time to provide a better quality of service.