Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake feedback  (Read 749 times)

kamu

Prime example of some typically fake feedback from a touring Romanian wg here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure about the 1st 2 but the last 2...

Positive   benzie86 (6)   14/02/2017 08:55   Seeking Services
    Lovely girl with a super sexy body! Hope to see again x

Positive   bazigar1234 (67)   13/02/2017 01:30   Seeking Services
    This young lady is model materiel. She is very pretty with a superb body. I went home exhausted with a big smile on my face. Xx

Positive   hootboy788 (6)   03/02/2017 11:02   Seeking Services
    The beauty woman i stay wih Carmen and Jessica i have experince suberb friendly and very beauriful i will recommand . Thanks

Writing typical of an eastern european. Only Romanians use usernames like this. The only nationality ive seen that use "hoot" instead of "hot". Same with "boom" instead of "bum".

Positive   jonny deep69 (10)   01/02/2017 14:29   Seeking Services
    Lovely hour spent with CARMEN. Gorgeous girl, beautiful skin with nice ink work which I love. See you again soon :-)

What ink work? Copied from another wgs feedback i assume.

Offline nigel4498

Ink work = tattoos
The guy bazigar1234 seems a genuine punter though.
Have to admit that The others seem dubious.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 03:34:43 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline ooerrmissus

Romanians usually have zero (apart from a few good uns) or the rest of their feedback is fake and I ignore. Its like a good meal in a restaurant- you'll come back and recommend it, then trade becomes brisk. Why can't WG's and their leeches figure it out.
Have started using this site because its tough to get a good punt/massage otherwise.
There should be a table up of TOP Trumps(Punts) based upon UKP feedbacks.

MrKeen

Usually the broken English gives it away. Also I have noticed that often the feedback writers often have a very low number of feedback themselves  often (1), and very soon you find "member not active" as well.

If you want to be really sneaky, register with AW as a service provider that opens up a can of worms, (can be done if you want to I have more than on Internet provider)

Also I idle  some time sometimes using a 3rd party site search tool to see how many which WG's share common fake profile writer. I know I should get out more (or less)   

All I have really established is that a very high % of feedback is *o**ocks.  I guess we all knew that though.

I keep a hotlist of all girls I have seen,  Amazing how you can see a girl and a few days later you see a profile in this hotlist you don't recognise. new photos new name, same ol same ol baloney in profile.

kamu

Ink work = tattoos

Roger. Was referring to "lack of" in her profile pics :thumbsup:.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2017, 06:03:29 pm by kamu »

kamu

If you want to be really sneaky, register with AW as a service provider that opens up a can of worms, (can be done if you want to I have more than on Internet provider)

Why?

Also I idle  some time sometimes using a 3rd party site search tool to see how many which WG's share common fake profile writer. I know I should get out more (or less)   

Ummmm sorry what? :lol:

MrKeen

Why?

Ummmm sorry what?

I think why is the question for both, the answer is idle curiosity and and experimentation.  I do enjoy some of the nerdy aspect.

MrKeen

I guess I enjoy making connections that scammers didn't intend to be connected, especially when this reveals deceit and lies.

MrKeen

Quote from: MrKeen on Today at 04:36:08 PM

Why?

Same reason you spend time exposing fake feedback maybe

kamu

What do you achieve by posing as a service provider is what I was getting at? The second part I just didnt understand what the fuck you were talking about :lol:.

MrKeen

What do you achieve by posing as a service provider is what I was getting at? The second part I just didnt understand what the fuck you were talking about :lol:.

Have sent a PM

Offline Jamboney

Given your recent comments about bareback and now this, you're starting to worry me  :wackogirl:

MrKeen

Given your recent comments about bareback and now this, you're starting to worry me 

So what worried you about my comments about barebackers, I assume unlike other responders on that thread you  did actually read what I said.

And what worries you about the fact I like to know as much as I can about people I am dealing with and have the skill and knowledge  to gain that information?.

I am really worried that so many on here are so ignorant about the very real dangers of BB (and some other practices)

Offline Jamboney

So what worried you about my comments about barebackers, I assume unlike other responders on that thread you  did actually read what I said.

And what worries you about the fact I like to know as much as I can about people I am dealing with and have the skill and knowledge  to gain that information?.

I am really worried that so many on here are so ignorant about the very real dangers of BB (and some other practices)

There's nothing wrong with wanting to garner a bit info about a new WG, but you have to draw the line somewhere. The lengths you're going to by registering on adultwork as an SP etc is a bit much. We all know the vast majority of feedback on AW is bollocks and is used by fake profiles.

MrKeen

There's nothing wrong with wanting to garner a bit info about a new WG, but you have to draw the line somewhere. The lengths you're going to by registering on adultwork as an SP etc is a bit much. We all know the vast majority of feedback on AW is bollocks and is used by fake profiles.

I guess you don't punt much judging by your review count, so maybe less important to you. I'm not sure why you think it a bit much, I don't do it much but like reading reviews and thtreads on here it can be very amusing Whilst most AW feedback is fake a lot isn't so just as on here, once you know the screen names of real punters it helps to form your opinion

bigmanbigman

To gain information is good however in 80% of the time it
Sends the same message to me
i.e. i will not be seeing (that girl).

MrKeen

To gain information is good however in 80% of the time it
Sends the same message to me
i.e. i will not be seeing (that girl).

Agreed, but its like this site, actual information about specific girls is a small proportion of the content, but is amusing to scan through and read a lot of the threads.