Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evelinegold xxxSouthampton TIMEWASTER  (Read 2431 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No review as not seen  Just a heads up to save others wasting time

Profile that prmises the earth and more but...

Having contacted herand asked her if she was girl on the AW profile she was evasive.

Quizzed her on her extensive list of likes, she replied sex and BJ

I suspect its a B&S as she was very unkeen on talking on phone. 

HireAPussy

:scare: :scare: I wouldn't go near offers bareback and just to make sure also lists unprotected sex  :scare: :scare:

MrKeen

I wouldn't go near offers bareback and just to make sure also lists unprotected sex  :scare: :scare:

Lots of these Romanian Girls list Bareback, because the pimp just ticks all the boxes.  I do go and see some, but nearly always they look totally shocked if I suggest bareback. (And no I don't ever take that risk, but I think it useful to ascertain and anyway best they are exposed before others waste time.

I did have a lot of fun with a girl who listed bareback a while back. There is no way she would have let that happen and as it happens she was a lot of fun. 

vw

Were you after the bareback ?

No idea why anyone would call a barebacker and forum suicide reviewing one !

Makes me wonder what services you were asking for

Lots of these Romanian Girls list Bareback, because the pimp just ticks all the boxes.  I do go and see some, but nearly always they look totally shocked if I suggest bareback. (And no I don't ever take that risk, but I think it useful to ascertain and anyway best they are exposed before others waste time.

I did have a lot of fun with a girl who listed bareback a while back. There is no way she would have let that happen and as it happens she was a lot of fun.

I call bullshit she has many unticked probably half. 
for example of the unticked

Rimming giving

fising receiving

watersports receiving

hardsports receiving

and on and on.  Most amateur punters would realise its not a case of all boxes ticked.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 05:05:25 pm by vw »

James999

but nearly always they look totally shocked if I suggest bareback.

Why are you suggesting it unless you want it  :unknown:

MrKeen

I call bullshit she has many unticked probably half. 

I doubt it was she who unticked, but fair enough, that not everything is ticked. If you look at a lot of these too good to be true profiles they often are very extensive and often offer bareback. I don't indulge in BB, but I do make appts with girls offering BB sometimes. Most times they don't understand what has been offered on their behalf or they think it means OWO. I am never in a position where I have to throw caution to the wind to avoid massive discomfort or frustration. 

MrKeen

Why are you suggesting it unless you want it

To ascertain if they know what it means

vw

I doubt it was she who unticked, but fair enough, that not everything is ticked. If you look at a lot of these too good to be true profiles they often are very extensive and often offer bareback. I don't indulge in BB, but I do make appts with girls offering BB sometimes. Most times they don't understand what has been offered on their behalf or they think it means OWO. I am never in a position where I have to throw caution to the wind to avoid massive discomfort or frustration.

so you are a reckeless twat then, booking these skanks IMO.

vw

To ascertain if they know what it means

Thats what the guilty say when they are in a corner, what a chocolate tea guard defence

Anyway thanks for the new prossies in my blacklist!   :drinks:

MrKeen

Thats what the guilty say when they are in a corner.

Anyway thanlks for the new 63 prossies in my blacklist, poo girl was already in it

One of the really interesting things about this site is how many contributors are so happy to jump to conclusion, not bother reading what is written then go on to assume so much and make statements based on these assumptions. I am sure I am not the only careful one on here but I doubt if anyone is more careful of my health and well being, and any girls that I meet, than me.  I am very interested in establishing facts before pontificating.

BTW who is poo girl?

vw

BTW who is poo girl?

Hayley hardsports one of your revcent reviews.

One of the really interesting things about this site is how many contributors are so happy to jump to conclusion, not bother reading what is written then go on to assume so much and make statements based on these assumptions. I am sure I am not the only careful one on here but I doubt if anyone is more careful of my health and well being, and any girls that I meet, than me.  I am very interested in establishing facts before pontificating.

In my opinon you there is no smoke without fire, there is one good reason you ask about bb to these prossies.

MrKeen

In my opinon

Opinion is anybodys unsubstanciated view, facts are different and sacred.

James999

jump to conclusion, not bother reading what is written then go on to assume so much

Based on the things you've said on here,

1. You visit girls who openly advertise bareback
2. You ask a lot (or possibly all) of them if they offer bareback service

Some may think you are seaking a bareback service based on that, some may just think you're doing market research (often with girls that don't speak English) , but you can't twist what you said, normal guys who don't want bareback tend to avoid barebackers, and certainly don't ask girls when they meet them if they offer bareback  :hi:

vw

Opinion is anybodys unsubstanciated view, facts are different and sacred.

Facts are sacred, james has nailed the facts according to you.

Based on the things you've said on here,

1. You visit girls who openly advertise bareback
2. You ask a lot (or possibly all) of them if they offer bareback service

Some may think you are seaking a bareback service based on that, some may just think you're doing market research (often with girls that don't speak English) , but you can't twist what you said, normal guys who don't want bareback tend to avoid barebackers, and certainly don't ask girls when they meet them if they offer bareback  :hi:

MrKeen

Hayley hardsports one of your revcent reviews.

I don't understand what point you are trying to make.  I did review Hayley. Hayley would no more indulge in BB than I would. Whats hardsports got to do with anything? I have no interest in hardsports at all and never mentioned or alluded to it in any post or review.  There seems to be a lot of muddled thinking here.

vw

I don't understand what point you are trying to make.  I did review Hayley. Hayley would no more indulge in BB than I would. Whats hardsports got to do with anything? I have no interest in hardsports at all and never mentioned or alluded to it in any post or review.  There seems to be a lot of muddled thinking here.

Seems it is you who is muddled, all i said was poo girl was already on my blacklist out of your reviewed prossies.

Think your mind maybe failing, when searching for bareback, calling them, and then meeting them and then asking about bareback it points to one thing on your mind.  If you wanted to avoid bb, you would have stopped at the searching phase.

MrKeen

You ask a lot (or possibly all) of them if they offer bareback service

Here we go again more jumping to conclusions.  If I visit a girl who offers bareback (not that often) I always ascertain if they understand what ir means.  I have never indulged in any sexual practice that places me or any girl I meet at any risk at all.  Judging by many of the reviews on here a significant number of punters are taking risks with their health and also of the the girls they meet. BB is at the most extreme end of risk but there are many lesser risks that seem to be common place in punts.

This thread seem to have reached the point of so many on here where conjecture and guesswork take the place of facts, so this will be my last contribution to this thread.

MrKeen

all i said was poo girl was already on my blacklist out of your reviewed prossies.

OK one last contibution as virtualwaster is so muddled.  I have never reviewed any one call poo girl, I don't know who he is confusing me with.

really no point continuing with so much fantasy being invoked, so this really is my last post on this thread.

vw

Here we go again more jumping to conclusions.  If I visit a girl who offers bareback (not that often) I always ascertain if they understand what ir means.  I have never indulged in any sexual practice that places me or any girl I meet at any risk at all.  Judging by many of the reviews on here a significant number of punters are taking risks with their health and also of the the girls they meet. BB is at the most extreme end of risk but there are many lesser risks that seem to be common place in punts.

This thread seem to have reached the point of so many on here where conjecture and guesswork take the place of facts, so this will be my last contribution to this thread.

Good to know you know this Chinese proverb.

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

If I visit a girl who offers bareback (not that often) I always ascertain if they understand what ir means.

Why?

Surely it's only relevant if you want bareback service  :unknown:

And you yourself say many profiles are created by their pimps and the girl may often have little or no English, so a discussion about services is going to be pointless & difficult, unless you want that service.  :music:

HireAPussy

I do go and see some, but nearly always they look totally shocked if I suggest bareback. (And no I don't ever take that risk, but I think it useful to ascertain and anyway best they are exposed before others waste time.

How naive are you?  Or do you think everyone else is?

Do you think pro$$ies advertising bareback have never been asked for it before you step in as a gallant knight?  So why are these barebackers shocked when you ask for it?  Absolute rubbish stating they think it is OWO, if they thought that when they arrived in the UK they would be educated to the true meaning within hours!  You clearly didn't offer enough as an extra for bareback!

Years ago a non bareback pro$$ie told me that AW had a glitch and changed everyone to offering bareback and she was inundated with requests for it within those few hours until she realised what had happened and removed it from her likes list. 

In short if they are advertising bareback they are obviously being asked for it at the very minimum on a daily basis and clearly offering it otherwise they would rectify their profiles sharpish.

James999

How naive are you?  Or do you think everyone else is?

Do you think pro$$ies advertising bareback have never been asked for it before you step in as a gallant knight?  So why are these barebackers shocked when you ask for it?  Absolute rubbish stating they think it is OWO, if they thought that when they arrived in the UK they would be educated to the true meaning within hours!  You clearly didn't offer enough as an extra for bareback!

Years ago a non bareback pro$$ie told me that AW had a glitch and changed everyone to offering bareback and she was inundated with requests for it within those few hours until she realised what had happened and removed it from her likes list. 

In short if they are advertising bareback they are obviously being asked for it at the very minimum on a daily basis and clearly offering it otherwise they would rectify their profiles sharpish.

Exactly, even the newest ROmanian pro$$ie is going to know what it is and that she can charge extra for it, Easter Europeans may be many things but they know how to extract money (legally and otherwise) The Oral without is just a bullshit excuse.

vw

OK one last contibution as virtualwaster is so muddled.  I have never reviewed any one call poo girl, I don't know who he is confusing me with.

really no point continuing with so much fantasy being invoked, so this really is my last post on this thread.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=130757.0

Hidden Image/Members Only

Doubt she would see the scientific research side (bb hunting) of your hobby very interesting or charming.

kamu

No doubt another touring group of Romanians providing the usual lacklustre service. When will you learn Mr Keen :unknown:. I have to say I generally make a point of avoiding the Roms now unless they are reviewed here or I have already seen them and know them to be ok.

I also have to agree with others that it does seem strange that you would purposely meet a wg who advertises as providing such a risky service when its not something your interested in then when you meet ask if they offer it...? Im sure there are lots that do and lots that dont but advertise it regardless to draw the punters in. In which case do you really want to keep lining the pockets of these lieing Roms and their pimps?

MrKeen

I didn't intend to get back into this thread since it had spun off into guesswork, speculation, assumption and fantasy. However Kamu, whose opinion I respect, and who has earned the right to comment by virtue of his experience evidenced by the number and rate of reviews is worth replying to.  I did note that the other contribitors to this thread are very inexperienced (as evidenced by the number of reviews they have made, none in the case of 2 and a mere 23 in 2 and half years in the case of the third.  I put their comments down to inexperience of actual punting.

Just to clarify, I do not look for barebackers.  I have to my knowledge only visited 1 who I really did believe was willing to do bareback. I ask the question amoungst others because I believe it could be helpful to other punters. In one review I stated that the girl did bareback. I ask as many questions as I can without sounding like Mr. Plod, because lots of activities that punters enjoy I have no interest in, sometimes I can put that info into a review even if it is not of interest to me. The girl that started this thread is indeed part of a trio all offering BB.  For reasons irrelevant to this thread, I am more aware and able than most to  look after myself and as I have stated, I never do anything that I believe would put me or any girl I meet at risk. I believe that those with the most knowledge have the most responsibilty, and I feel as a punter I have some responsibilty for the girl. Despite what has been alleged by others on this thread some of these young Romanian girls are ignorant of facts that we take as read because of the health education we take for granted in this country. Pimps do not exhibit any care for the girls, and I guess if something goes wrong they abandon them or send them home.
I thought this site was about providing information, not hurling abuse at well intentioned efforts to inform others.
I cannot over stress, facts are sacred: opinions, conjecture, assumption may be the commonplace of the bar room lawyer or doctor but have no place on here in my humble opinion.  Face to face experience is where facts are gathered, based on reviews submitted. Kamu and I have that experience in spades compared with other contributors to this thread/review. I have held back on reviews recently, although I do intend to catch up in time, since many on here seem to spend their time picking holes and criticising. I always review if I think there is reason to advise caution. For the record I have met half a dozen Romanians, who are honest straightforward good humoured and I am happy to re-visit.  Lastly no one should be judged because they take a different view or have different objectives. I have been accused of all sorts of things on this thread by people who have no idea what motivates me, my level of knowledge nor do they understand why I act the way I do.

James999

Me thinks he doth protest to much   :hi:

I didn't intend to get back into this thread since it had spun off into guesswork, speculation, assumption and fantasy. However Kamu, whose opinion I respect, and who has earned the right to comment by virtue of his experience evidenced by the number and rate of reviews is worth replying to.  I did note that the other contribitors to this thread are very inexperienced (as evidenced by the number of reviews they have made, none in the case of 2 and a mere 23 in 2 and half years in the case of the third.  I put their comments down to inexperience of actual punting.

Just to clarify, I do not look for barebackers.  I have to my knowledge only visited 1 who I really did believe was willing to do bareback. I ask the question amoungst others because I believe it could be helpful to other punters. In one review I stated that the girl did bareback. I ask as many questions as I can without sounding like Mr. Plod, because lots of activities that punters enjoy I have no interest in, sometimes I can put that info into a review even if it is not of interest to me. The girl that started this thread is indeed part of a trio all offering BB.  For reasons irrelevant to this thread, I am more aware and able than most to  look after myself and as I have stated, I never do anything that I believe would put me or any girl I meet at risk. I believe that those with the most knowledge have the most responsibilty, and I feel as a punter I have some responsibilty for the girl. Despite what has been alleged by others on this thread some of these young Romanian girls are ignorant of facts that we take as read because of the health education we take for granted in this country. Pimps do not exhibit any care for the girls, and I guess if something goes wrong they abandon them or send them home.
I thought this site was about providing information, not hurling abuse at well intentioned efforts to inform others.
I cannot over stress, facts are sacred: opinions, conjecture, assumption may be the commonplace of the bar room lawyer or doctor but have no place on here in my humble opinion.  Face to face experience is where facts are gathered, based on reviews submitted. Kamu and I have that experience in spades compared with other contributors to this thread/review. I have held back on reviews recently, although I do intend to catch up in time, since many on here seem to spend their time picking holes and criticising. I always review if I think there is reason to advise caution. For the record I have met half a dozen Romanians, who are honest straightforward good humoured and I am happy to re-visit.  Lastly no one should be judged because they take a different view or have different objectives. I have been accused of all sorts of things on this thread by people who have no idea what motivates me, my level of knowledge nor do they understand why I act the way I do.

MrKeen

PS I have pretty well stopped lining the pockets of any pimps or girls (Romanian or otherwise) after my 6th punt, (lapsed a couple of times maybe) when I reviewed what I had learned and decided on a different approach. I am a detemined walker these days if all is not right.

vw

PS I have pretty well stopped lining the pockets of any pimps or girls (Romanian or otherwise) after my 6th punt, (lapsed a couple of times maybe) when I reviewed what I had learned and decided on a different approach. I am a detemined these days if all is not right.

So you walk if bb is not offered then ?

Still not sure why you would book a barebacker then, unless you wanted it as a service.

MrKeen

So you walk if bb is not offered then ?

Still not sure why you would book a barebacker then, unless you wanted it as a service.

I am beginning to think this thread is being driven by Trump clones who think if you shout loud  enough your alternative facts  become the reality.

If you bothered to do any research you would have seen that only one amoungst my 60+ reviews did I believe that I had met a genuine barebacker.  None of the other girls I have reviewed offer BB. I have not ever indulged in BB with any WG.  Bit odd if I walked if BB not offered but have submitted over 60 meets with non barebackers.  Just for your interest I have had many more meets than reviews submitted so far. I have met English, Scottish, Welsh, Spainish, Italian, Oriental, Romanian, Latvian, Bulgarian and Scandanavian. Mostly I walk because of B&S, sometimes attitude, sometimes attempts to upsell price.

I did have a look at Virtualwasters revirews, and noted that he did not appear to heve ever met a Romanian, which I guess is true of the other contributors to this thread who have never submitted reviews.  It follows that all this angst and hot air is based on rumour, guesswork, assumption and bar room chat.  I say again if we are to discuss lets do it using facts, not "Trumpfacts"
You only have to use the word Romanian for the attack dogs to start circling it seems. I noticed on another thread started by Kamu recently that those with the most vociferous opinions on Romanians seem to be those with none or little experience of meeting them, can't help wondering if this is all proxy venom for something else.

If Kamu or someone else with actual experience wants to add to this thread I may respond, otherwise I am out.

vw

I am beginning to think this thread is being driven by Trump clones who think if you shout loud  enough your alternative facts  become the reality.

If you bothered to do any research you would have seen that only one amoungst my 60+ reviews did I believe that I had met a genuine barebacker.  None of the other girls I have reviewed offer BB. I have not ever indulged in BB with any WG.  Bit odd if I walked if BB not offered but have submitted over 60 meets with non barebackers.  Just for your interest I have had many more meets than reviews submitted so far. I have met English, Scottish, Welsh, Spainish, Italian, Oriental, Romanian, Latvian, Bulgarian and Scandanavian. Mostly I walk because of B&S, sometimes attitude, sometimes attempts to upsell price.

I did have a look at Virtualwasters revirews, and noted that he did not appear to heve ever met a Romanian, which I guess is true of the other contributors to this thread who have never submitted reviews.  It follows that all this angst and hot air is based on rumour, guesswork, assumption and bar room chat.  I say again if we are to discuss lets do it using facts, not "Trumpfacts"
You only have to use the word Romanian for the attack dogs to start circling it seems. I noticed on another thread started by Kamu recently that those with the most vociferous opinions on Romanians seem to be those with none or little experience of meeting them, can't help wondering if this is all proxy venom for something else.

If Kamu or someone else with actual experience wants to add to this thread I may respond, otherwise I am out.

what is the alternative fact ?

You called a barebacker you met a barebacker you asked about bareback.

Anyway to correct your lazy misinformed opinion of me.

Here is a Romanian review for you, just to prove your alternative facts theory is bareback deflection, typical liberal claptrap as you well know.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67466.0

Face it you were caught with your hands in cookie jar.

Offline madmania

Christ almighty what a stupid turn this thread took.

What makes you jump from inquiring about bareback to assuming that means someone is looking for it? Also. why do you give a fuck whether MrKeen wants bareback or not?

Personally I've asked if a girl does bareback if I have doubts about it simply so I can exclude her and know not to visit if she does. You may or may not be surprised by the sheer number of girls who offer bareback when their profile says they don't because they want to extra money or they make exceptions for regulars.

In the past, a girl I was seeing fairly regularly saw I was having difficulty cumming with the condom and asked if I wanted to go without. Shocked me because on the AW FAQs was the standard "No no no I value my health" but clearly she didn't. Last time I saw her and if I would have known she offered this then I would never have seen her in the first place. I fully understand the motivation to ask a girl about bareback to reasons of excluding her.

But I come back to, why do you give a fuck what Mr Keen does (and for the record I think its fairly obvious from what he's saying that he doesn't BB). He posted a thread to warn others and y'all should just be happy for the info. Or not, but at the very least just shut up and stop throwing around accusations like they are going out of style.

MrKeen

You may or may not be surprised by the sheer number of girls who offer bareback when their profile says they don't because they want to extra money or they make exceptions for regulars.

Now someone else who has proved to be objective in the past has joined, I will comment.

First some very useful information was supplied by knowledgeable people on a seperate thread started by Kamu a few days go.

I regularly see a Romanian girl, who is uni educated and speaks almost perfect English.  I have talked to her about this problem.  What she has told me is that in Romania using condoms is not the done thing (not macho) as far as men are concerned. All sorts of infection runs rife. It is very likely that girls coming here have been having bareback sex (look at stats for young single mums). The switched on ones get themselves tested in the UK.  However many girls really are ignorant of the risks  and are lead to believe that not offering BB on profiles is a cultrural thing to satisfy UK sensiblities, so are not too phased if someone wants BB or maybe (as above post) will offer it.  I expect that the girl Madmania met was in that category.

I have a card printed in Romanian that explains the basic facts, if a girl states she does BB or if I can tell by the way she answers she probably does, I give them the card.  Most take it. If I remember I also will give them the address of a walk in clinic they can go to. I have no idea how many take action but if only 1 did it has to be worth it. I have only once had an adverse reaction to my offer. Sometimes them think I must be some sort of authority or health police.
Bearing in mind the risks, punting is basically an irresponsible and risky hobby. Sexual desease needs as pool of infected people to spread. Everyone one of us should act responsibly and do our outmost to keep the pool to the smallest possible size (Drain the swamp even!) and in doing so reduce the risks to ourselves and fellow punters.
I have shared much more info than I intended on this thread, I thought that exchanging comments with the original three responders was a waste of time because most of the replys were unfounded accusation, but on reflection decided that the many others reading this thread might get information to enable them to manage personal and group risk. 
One last comment, the problem is not confined to Romanian girls, there are enough UK and other nationality girls offering BB to make you stop and think about minimising risk.

vw

Now someone else who has proved to be objective in the past has joined, I will comment.

First some very useful information was supplied by knowledgeable people on a seperate thread started by Kamu a few days go.

I regularly see a Romanian girl, who is uni educated and speaks almost perfect English.  I have talked to her about this problem.  What she has told me is that in Romania using condoms is not the done thing (not macho) as far as men are concerned. All sorts of infection runs rife. It is very likely that girls coming here have been having bareback sex (look at stats for young single mums). The switched on ones get themselves tested in the UK.  However many girls really are ignorant of the risks  and are lead to believe that not offering BB on profiles is a cultrural thing to satisfy UK sensiblities, so are not too phased if someone wants BB or maybe (as above post) will offer it.  I expect that the girl Madmania met was in that category.

I have a card printed in Romanian that explains the basic facts, if a girl states she does BB or if I can tell by the way she answers she probably does, I give them the card.  Most take it. If I remember I also will give them the address of a walk in clinic they can go to. I have no idea how many take action but if only 1 did it has to be worth it. I have only once had an adverse reaction to my offer. Sometimes them think I must be some sort of authority or health police.

While there do you ask if they are trafficked and if they are here against their will ?

Sounds like you want to be a super hero, do you wear pants outside your trousers when doing this ?

MrKeen

While there do you ask if they are trafficked and if they are here against their will ?

Sounds like you want to be a super hero, do you wear pants outside your trousers when doing this ?

Sarcasm is the fall back position of those who cannot think of anything constuctive to do or say.

To be a hero you have to have people who know who you are and what you are doing I have no ambitions to be a hero, no one else will ever know who I am and thats fine with me.  I doubt if real heros go punting, don't suppose they need to really.
In answer to your question I wear normal clothes, I just have had enough experience and seen sufficent misery to make me feel its worth doing something rather than nothing. It doesn't cost me anything, and has never spoilt a punt I wanted to go ahead with.

I have reported two girls who I believed to be trafficked  or too young. I have no idea what the longer result was, both were off AW within 24 hours, in one case the group were out of the rented apartment a week later. No doubt both girls were replaced by two more whistled up by the pimp, but only so much you can do.

vw

Sarcasm is the fall back position of those who cannot think of anything constuctive to do or say.

To be a hero you have to have people who know who you are and what you are doing I have no ambitions to be a hero, no one else will ever know who I am and thats fine with me.  I doubt if real heros go punting, don't suppose they need to really.
In answer to your question I wear normal clothes, I just have had enough experience and seen sufficent misery to make me feel its worth doing something rather than nothing. It doesn't cost me anything, and has never spoilt a punt I wanted to go ahead with.

I have reported two girls who I believed to be trafficked  or too young. I have no idea what the longer result was, both were off AW within 24 hours, in one case the group were out of the rented apartment a week later. No doubt both girls were replaced by two more whistled up by the pimp, but only so much you can do.

Sounds like you do a good job, glad we got there in the end.

Have reported once in my time also, that led to some arrests according to local paper.

Good luck with it all anyway.  :hi: