Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big bangers milf - Southampton  (Read 1691 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Milf with huge bangers in southampton Monday and Tuesday. Looks a bit older than her profile age of 39 but has a few positive reviews here. Anyone taking the plunge?

Offline Hantsolo

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Milf with huge bangers in southampton Monday and Tuesday. Looks a bit older than her profile age of 39 but has a few positive reviews here. Anyone taking the plunge?

Saw her years ago at the Holiday Inn in Eastleigh, she's never 39 and probably not even in her 40s but I do remember her giving a fantastic rimming. If you're in to that and like a more mature woman then I'm sure you'll have a great time

kamu

Sounds like some filthy fun could be had there. Maybe a bit old for my tastes but those tits do look intriguing...

Clarkey

Saw her a few years ago in Pompey.

She dressed as per her pics, friendly and definitely aims to please. Had a cum twice PSE.

I don't do 150 anymore so haven't repeated, but if you like dirty milfs she's good.

Late forties

bigmanbigman

If you look at all her photos  in her gallery you may have 2nd thoughts ?

Nigella66

I seen her on her last tour, would give her age as late 40's but to give her due she does fuck like someone half her age, if you do see her make sure your hoop is clean as she loved mine and from what I've read that's her thing.  She had another lady with her who took her calls.

Offline longshanks101

Lisa is amazing! It will certainly be money well spent!
I saw her about a year ago in Pompey and she was outstandingly good

kamu

Back on the south coast. The more times I see her pics the older she seems to look... :lol:.

Also kind of reminds me of this annoying twat:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:00:29 pm by kamu »

Online timsussex

Well I might be interested but not at £150 sorry

Offline two20

She seems to Tour a lot, I'll definitely have a go when she's in my area.

Offline nigel4498

Saw her years ago at the Holiday Inn in Eastleigh,

I walked from there when I saw her a few years back, just not for me.