Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty.Katty and Tiffanyxxx23  (Read 2364 times)

jack_paradise

Morning all

Has anyone managed to see either of these young ladies? Naughty.Katty or Tifannyxxx23

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:52:46 am by jack_paradise »

Offline Tazz!

I am so tempted by Tiffany but she has been in Bath and Bristol for the past few weeks with no comments or reviews on this site and 2 new dodgy ratings on AW

Offline mf_1101

I tried to book Naughty.Katty today, goes by the name of Blondy.Sheylla now based in Milton Keynes: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems like a timewaster, spoke to her on the phone. Not much English so I kept it brief "Can I see you at 4.30 today" she said "Yes" and she will "Send me the address". As I was a 45 minute drive away, I asked if she could send it early, text her to confirm. She did not make contact again. I don't pursue WG's beyond a confirmation text - I am the consumer, she is the service provider - if she wants my business I expect her to show at least the minimum effort of keeping her promise of SENDING ME THE ADDRESS or Postcode, or street name or something.

Checked my punting phone, not even an explanation, luckily I didn't bother to make the trip without the confirmation text, save myself the bother.

So yeah, she seems like a TW, you can try but don't be surprised if she doesn't respond.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:09:13 pm by mf_1101 »

tender

I tried Sheylla and found Her to be most Enjoyable.
Her English is not the best but she does under stand and can speak it better than some people i know...lol.
She does a great "Service"
She has a personalty and I always leave with a smile.
I have been back to her a few more times and have never left unhappy
There are very few girls i would recommend I would never call her a time waster. 

Offline BogBog1

Her English is not the best but she does under stand and can speak it better than some people i know...lol.
There are very few girls i would recommend I would never call her a time waster.

Errr... hi, Sheylla!

Offline Roth

Review please Tender?  :unknown:

Offline BogBog1

I think it's fairly obvious what's going on here....

Offline Roth

Review please Tender?  :unknown:

I think it's fairly obvious what's going on here....

Awwww, I was just playing with him/her.  :lol: :crazy: