Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations in Bournemouth area?  (Read 1201 times)

Msuiter

Travelling to Bournemouth soon and looking for any positive recommendations for mature 40/50 plus in the Bournemouth area? Liked the look of Busty Anna or xxxsuzixxx but can't see any reviews.

bigmanbigman

Offline nigel4498

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 03:44:52 pm by nigel4498 »

Online Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - this is busty Anna - any reviews?

I've seen her a few times but the last time according to her feedback was 2012!! She's no beanpole but is a very nice friendly Lady. Operates from her clean and respectable own home close to B'muff railway stn. Big boobs but they are a bit spaniels earish when released from their titty holder but I prefer squishy real ones to solid immobile enhanced ones. Good kisser too. She def wasn't a munter 5 years ago but she must be late 50s' maybe even early 60s' now? Pretty face with a bit of a belly on her but all in all a reasonable punt and not mega expensive either. Go for it :).

Msuiter

Msuiter

Online Cupid Stuntz

External Link/Members Only xxxsuzixx
Interested in any reviews for Suzi?

Well she's got good AW feedback and plenty of it too. Personally I think she's had a boob job. Never seen her or felt her but they just don't look quite right. mind you  I've nothing against enhanced boobs as long as they're good quality ones and not humungous round football sized ones. Being a cheapskate the price has always put me off suzi but she has been in my HL in the past :).
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 10:56:49 pm by Cupid Stuntz »

Online Cupid Stuntz

Managed to double post. D'oh!!

Msuiter

Yes likewise, I agree with your comment. Very interested but reviews almost too good, if that makes any sense. She has a loyal following. Think I will make a visit to Anna.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 11:20:02 pm by Msuiter »

Offline Cool hand luke

Seen Suzi many times yeah they are enhanced but done a great job...
She is IMO sublime and I'll carry on seeing her for a very long time...
Well worth the visit and money only thing she refuses is bareback and anal....
Give her a go you won't regret it....
Well she's got good AW feedback and plenty of it too. Personally I think she's had a boob job. Never seen her or felt her but they just don't look quite right. mind you  I've nothing against enhanced boobs as long as they're good quality ones and not humungous round football sized ones. Being a cheapskate the price has always put me off suzi but she has been in my HL in the past :).

Online Cupid Stuntz

Thank you. I shall seek her out and re add her to the HL. BB is a big no no and never done or want to do anal so that part is ok! Cheers  :drinks:.

Msuiter

Thanks for recommendation. Will look her up when next in Bournemouth.