Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gymfitbex - Bristol  (Read 1468 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Billy the kid

External Link/Members Only

Bex is pretty well know on here so I don’t have much new to add.
Happened to be in Bristol a couple of months ago and decided to give Bex a try.

Organising the meet was very straight forward - initial contact through A/W then switching to text.
Good instructions about parking which is easy and just round the corner.
The flat is very nice - excellent shower etc and I would say above average.
I was introduced to the cats - no issue for me just good to know in case you are allergic. The detail is on her A/W profile.

Getting down to things - pretty much went through the usual assortment - kissing, undressing, oral, reverse oral, quite a bit of foreplay, and a couple of rounds in a few positions. Not necessarily in that order!

Bex has a fit, toned body which I enjoyed a lot and clearly looks after herself physically. She does talk a bit - but I was expecting that based upon previous reviews and found her good company throughout and had no issue with a chat. There were plenty of other ways to occupy her!  :yahoo:

Good professional service and I had an enjoyable time. It’s a positive from me.

1 hour meet at £130 as advertised. Pretty sure we overran by 15-20 mins - so including a shower at the start and end I reckon a full hour of activity and no clock watching.

As reported she has had a boob job - I think earlier this year - which I consider make her very nicely proportioned. She let me have a good old inspection.

:hi:

Offline chrispuckey

This young lady seems to get at least one positive every week at present and I guess they can't all be wrong, I think I will be heading to Bristol in the very near future.
Glad you had a good time   :hi: