Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess of O (Yeovil)  (Read 605 times)

8 review(s) for Princess of O (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline anon1989

External Link/Members Only

Having already been let down and being sat in Yeovil town centre I was left with 2 options, the Chinese massage shop or this S/P. I opted to see O. I contacted her via her gum tree ad but was fully aware of her A/W profile. Sent a text and replied straight away, 30min massage @ £30 agreed and she was in walking distance so ideal. Was led in to a nice clean apartment, through to her punting room. O was very slim, but I didn't really find her attractive. But she is the girl in the pic's.

She didn't say much in her broken English but was pleasant enough and pretty warming. Asked immediately about "extra's" and agreed a H/J for an extra £20. Started off with an OK back massage, she asked me to turn over after about 10 mins. But then it went down hill, looking forward to a nice H/J she grabbed my cock and delivered the  quickest H/J I have ever had in my life! I tried to get her to slow down but she just slapped my hand away. Then as i was getting dressed she said if i wanted to return it would have to be for a full service @£70. The whole thing was a huge rush job.

This area is such a punting desert i may actually return to her for a full service, hence why a neutral.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 05:41:59 pm by anon1989 »