Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bristol Outcall - British Sophie Milf   (Read 1397 times)

7 review(s) for Sweet & Sexy Sophie (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by FCB]

Offline shaved_guy

Just in case I get too tired and fall asleep her is the link (normally in bed by 10, well I kind of was much earlier :-) )  External Link/Members Only

Saw Soph tonight and what a great decision, normally well out of my price bracket, but I've just finished a project this week, I had a decent bonus and thought why not (shush don't tell the Mrs about the bonus!!!).

Soph arrived on time and changed into the outfit requested - Sexy as fuck please requested; duly delivered - I understand why she insisted on changing after she arrived - Pwarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh.  If she had just stripped off there and then I would have been happy - Smoking hot!!!!

On this one occasion I've decided so say very little, other than she's been likened to both Nicole Kidman and Denise Van Outen, she looks more like Denise (Deffo a better shag!!!).  However, when she's about to come or giving you a sexy; about to cum look, transforms into Nicole again, its those mesmerising eyes that do it!!!! 

I think we clicked and I had a great time with her, a Carslberg moment - The only girl I'll see next time I'm in Bristol _ Which may be a long time!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(  Off to Newcastle next (home) and up the Toon they won tonight!!!!

Scores on the doors

Looks - 10 Smoking hot milf (could be a 9 if you like them younger).
Body - 9 fab for a 36 YO.
Performance - 10 She is simply wonderful, knows when to talk and put you into ease, also knows when to get down to it.
VFM - Above my normal price range but was well worth it.

If you read this - I'm completely shagged and off to bed  :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl: :angelgirl:  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:  xxx

« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 11:26:10 pm by shaved_guy »

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: She is fucking hot. :rose: :rose: