Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 1905779 Sweet Sexxy Girl Barbican  (Read 1996 times)

mrhappypants

APPEARANCE AND SERVICE MAKE THIS A CLEAR NEGATIVE, BUT I COULD HAVE HAD AN OFF DAY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Geena has already been referred to, largely but not exclusively positive in tone. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=20134.msg306337#msg306337

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18319.msg283569#msg283569

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19501.msg297943#msg297943

I have to say, based on my experience, I am with LL and Tailpipe in their comments, but as you’ll see below there were extenuating circumstances;  she was wrong for me and we certainly got off on the wrong foot. Looking back this was one of those punts where I should have walked after the first 30 seconds.  In my defence, I was late (unheard of for me) and this was a last minute plan C after difficulties confirming earlier arrangements.

I was punting at 8.00pm.  I booked through her friend Jameela who was unavailable at the time I requested.

Her location is a large, smart, private apartment block close to a famous dance school near to the Barbican on a main street.  I was cutting it fine to make the appointed time and ended up at the wrong end of the street.  Comms with Geena getting to the venue foretold the rest of the punt. Reading between the lines, I was probably her last appointment and she was pissed off that I was ten minutes late.  Her impatience was palpable as I tried to get specific directions on the phone.

Geena is tall as has been written in previous reviews.  I am 6’2” and she was at eye level in heels when she opened the door, which makes her at least 5’11” rather than the 5’7” shown on the profile. She was smartly turned-out in a white dress over matching bra and pants (nice).  While I could tell she was a smoker, her hair smelt clean and she had used mouthwash. However, I did not find her that attractive facially – if I saw her in a bar I don’t think I would be interested.  I should also say that she is carrying some extra weight around the tummy. Coupled with small breasts, she didn’t reach the benchmark on appearance for me.

The reception was frosty; no small talk, she asked if I wanted Anal (£30) or CIM (£10) and I opted for the later.  Being so much taller than reported in her profile, I suspect Geena gets a significant number of refusals on appearance and I wonder if she is more on edge at the start of a punt. The frostiness put me off my stride and I missed the opportunity to apologise for being late.  I should of held off handing over the money until I got a proper look at her and had the rapport going.

I opted for shower and there was a bit of delay in her returning with lots of conversations and doors opening and closing in the corridor.  By this time we are nearly 25 minutes past the hour and I wonder how the time is going to go.

She returned and went straight down to oral. While the blowjob is committed, the lack of interaction or engagement starts to tell and, after a while, Mr Willie decides he does not want to play.  At this point I don’t think we have exchanged more than a dozen words, there has been precious little eye contact and she hasn’t looked close to smiling once.  I ask for a massage to see if we can get this back on track.  Oh dear; she clearly cannot be bothered and is going through the motions having got the money sorted out.  I have been there 25 minutes.  It has been a bleak, unpleasant experience so, at that point, I decide to leave.

I think I have had about 30 punts this year; this was in the bottom five.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I'm sorry you had a bad one..

I am 6’2” and she was at eye level in heels when she opened the door, which makes her at least 5’11” rather than the 5’7” shown on the profile

Do you mean the top of her head was at your eye level, or that her eyes were at your eye level?

Offline vinnyfx101

I saw Geena too around early Nov. and was a bit non-plussed. Probably should have done a neutral review in hindsight but couldn't be arsed. Think she had sucked the life force out of me. And not in a good way!
Definitely a bit shy which comes across badly, but also too lazy to pretend she's that into it. Neutral is being kind. But never again.

LL

Shit punt, sorry to hear about it.  I'll never go back to that fucking place after being holed up in their damn toilet whilst all the fannying about juggling customers between rooms and stuff goes on.  Yes the reception is frosty and if they're reading this they can all fuck off!  Actually Anuska - you're the only nice girl in there - go and find somewhere more pleasant to work and I'll come and see you again :)

mrhappypants

I'm sorry you had a bad one..

Do you mean the top of her head was at your eye level, or that her eyes were at your eye level?

We were eye to eye; the same height.