Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Christmas Specials  (Read 2954 times)

LL

All offering a Christmas Special of £50 per hour!  Perhaps I'm too late? :hi:

External Link/Members Only (Amazing Suzy)
External Link/Members Only (Busty Megan)
External Link/Members Only (tinyniki)
External Link/Members Only (Pretty Sara)
External Link/Members Only (New_Blonde_Jessica)

Gigabyte

Tinyniki wow 4'2" tall. That is staggeringly short.

bigone

4 foot 2 really?
anybody seen her can confirm this?
her pics seem she not small :P

Offline 8a8ylon

If ur looking For an order to call its

3, 1, 4, 5, 2

:hi:

LL

If ur looking For an order to call its

3, 1, 4, 5, 2

:hi:
I would put number 1 as my number 1.

Merry Christmas

coolfriend2580

Avoid number one.
Deceitful, she doesn't do what she claims.
Apparence a can be deceptive.
I went to see her I left after 10min. Awful service

Offline Zeusthedoc

Avoid number one.
Deceitful, she doesn't do what she claims.
Apparence a can be deceptive.
I went to see her I left after 10min. Awful service

I would have said avoid all, at all costs....
the way I see it:
there will be people up for a punt today, there are a significantly lower number of the more reliable WGs who will be available today....
therefore, the B&S scams, shit-hags, etc will try and cash in by having a ridiculously low price to entice punters...

now, the way to sort the wheat from the chaff?

if the girl works one Xmas day - I would probably avoid her at any time of the year for the reasons above....

that said, I might be completely wrong - it's your money and all that bollox....

Offline punk

who says any of them are working today. :unknown:

LL

Number 2 has logged in today and has paid to display her phone number, so maybe.

Offline Zeusthedoc

my mistake -
I was reading a different thread about girls who were working today and got muddled up....

that said - for £50p/h I would expect a shit punt...
my 2pence worth....

Offline punk

Number 2 has logged in today and has paid to display her phone number, so maybe.

pictures put me off why do WG show off their pussy's and or sucking cock. :unknown:

coolfriend2580

pictures put me off why do WG show off their pussy's and or sucking cock. :unknown:
Especially when you do French kissing with one, you can smell their mouth stinks of previous cock-sucking ..yuuuk I get disgusted :dash:

Offline punk

Especially when you do French kissing with one, you can smell their mouth stinks of previous cock-sucking ..yuuuk I get disgusted :dash:

:vomit:need to use mouth wash,guy's clean your dicks  :mad:

coolfriend2580

I would have said avoid all, at all costs....
the way I see it:
there will be people up for a punt today, there are a significantly lower number of the more reliable WGs who will be available today....
therefore, the B&S scams, shit-hags, etc will try and cash in by having a ridiculously low price to entice punters...

now, the way to sort the wheat from the chaff?

if the girl works one Xmas day - I would probably avoid her at any time of the year for the reasons above....

that said, I might be completely wrong - it's your money and all that bollox....

I don't mind if they work only one day in xmas as long as they do a good service.....some of them they think that because they charge cheaper then they can choose what to do and what not to do, the problem is they don't tell you till you pay them and you have already engaged in sex...

I think the rate goes down because of less demand and many punters are with their families.....These girls came from abroad, they should be with their families spending xmas, but a slut is a slut even in xmas.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I don't mind if they work only one day in xmas as long as they do a good service.....some of them they think that because they charge cheaper then they can choose what to do and what not to do, the problem is they don't tell you till you pay them and you have already engaged in sex...

I think the rate goes down because of less demand and many punters are with their families.....These girls came from abroad, they should be with their families spending xmas, but a slut is a slut even in xmas.

you may very well be right....
but I'm a cynic...I try to assume the worst with WGs...that way I can be pleasantly surprised

Offline MLawro93

All offering a Christmas Special of £50 per hour!  Perhaps I'm too late? :hi:

External Link/Members Only (Amazing Suzy)
External Link/Members Only (Busty Megan)
External Link/Members Only (tinyniki)
External Link/Members Only (Pretty Sara)
External Link/Members Only (New_Blonde_Jessica)

Megan has to be one of the worse punts I've ever had. Total waste of money. She doesn't engage with her client at all and doesn't do half the stuff she lists as her likes. She shares a flat with Adrika I believe, she is the one who does bareback and doesn't tell you. Needless to say after I found out, I got tested.