Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is every whore mental?  (Read 2984 times)

Jimmybob

So we had a daft bint who tried to defend the Rotherham pedo leftie scum who abused hundreds of kids by saying anyone who spoke out was racist and islamaphobic. Which was exactly the reason these arseholes got away with it for so long.

Then it transpires that this bint is 8 months pregnant and a sub and letting all manner of cocks smash her unborn baby. Oh the fuckng irony.

Then there's this fucking nut job https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46492.0

Her or her pimp threatening the admin of this site with crimestoppers. What the actual fuck???

I feel like I am living the the twilight zone.

Offline Denholm

Pretty new around here and don't know either of the parties involved, but tbh in the link you posted the punter sounds even more messed up than the girl he's reviewing

Cornish sub

Pretty new around here and don't know either of the parties involved, but tbh in the link you posted the punter sounds even more messed up than the girl he's reviewing
For someone pretty new around here, you're already an excellent judge of character. The punter's West8, aka The Snake, and he is indeed messed up. Well, actually more like totally fucked up in the head tbh.

Offline NightKid

Hidden Image/Members Only

yorkshire123

No I don't believe they are all mental, I've met some that seem quite grounded. Granted I have also met some that are away with the fairies but isn't that true for women in general?

Offline anyfucker

Possible a slightly higher percentage than the population at large, the same for punters too i would guess.

Offline PumpAction

So we had a daft bint who tried to defend the Rotherham pedo leftie scum who abused hundreds of kids by saying anyone who spoke out was racist and islamaphobic. Which was exactly the reason these arseholes got away with it for so long.

Then it transpires that this bint is 8 months pregnant and a sub and letting all manner of cocks smash her unborn baby. Oh the fuckng irony.

Then there's this fucking nut job https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46492.0

Her or her pimp threatening the admin of this site with crimestoppers. What the actual fuck???

2 crazies doesn't make them all crazy.

Quesadilla

Possible a slightly higher percentage than the population at large, the same for punters too i would guess.

My experience is that around 1/4 of those I've met have seemed slightly more - ahem - highly strung than I'm used to in the general populace (ie  :wackogirl: :angry: :bomb: ).

The rest have been perfectly normal lovely ladies that I'd be quite comfortable meeting and chatting to in civvy life.

On the other hand he proportion of total whack-jobs on this site seems much higher!  :lol: Just kidding guys!  :hi:

Offline smiths

No they aren't all mental, on here we here about some WGs including low lifes but there are course many we don't hear about. Like never before this site exposes the scum who operate in punting so it can seem like being in the twilight zone but a read of reviews shows there are many good WGs about.

Just NEVER give a WG your real details, use a punting phone/sim and be careful is my advice to punters.

Online RedKettle

My experience is that around 1/4 of those I've met have seemed slightly more - ahem - highly strung than I'm used to in the general populace (ie  :wackogirl: :angry: :bomb: ).

The rest have been perfectly normal lovely ladies that I'd be quite comfortable meeting and chatting to in civvy life.

On the other hand he proportion of total whack-jobs on this site seems much higher!  :lol: Just kidding guys!  :hi:

I would agree with that - spot on!

Offline nigel4498

Ace, absolutely ace.  :wacko:

Offline CBPaul

:D Got that one figured out pretty quickly  :thumbsup:

All prossies fucked up mentally, no I don't think so. From the ones I've met I would say...

25% totally grounded, excellent to book and punt with, many have a clear exit plan and stick to it.
50% slightly nutty in some way but nothing unbearable.
20% more significantly detached from reality, possibly due to little social interaction beyond Sergei, punters and other prossies.
5% total fruit cake bunny boilers.

Not so different from women in general really.

vt

:D Got that one figured out pretty quickly  :thumbsup:

All prossies fucked up mentally, no I don't think so. From the ones I've met I would say...

25% totally grounded, excellent to book and punt with, many have a clear exit plan and stick to it.
50% slightly nutty in some way but nothing unbearable.
20% more significantly detached from reality, possibly due to little social interaction beyond Sergei, punters and other prossies.
5% total fruit cake bunny boilers.

Not so different from women in general really.

I would agree with that analysis.

But there is a saying 'Crazy in the head, crazy in bed'...some of my best punts have been with girls in that 70% of middle ground who weren't quite so fully grounded and could let themselves go. I do try to avoid that bottom 5% though.

Offline CBPaul

But there is a saying 'Crazy in the head, crazy in bed'...some of my best punts have been with girls in that 70% of middle ground who weren't quite so fully grounded and could let themselves go. I do try to avoid that bottom 5% though.

Yes, I should have added the best punts are usually in that middle 70% for me. Total nightmare when you pick a fruit case though.

Offline akauya

Spot on  :)

Spot on  too  :thumbsup:

As for all prossies being mental....  the OP finds two prossies going nuts so for him ALL prossies are nuts now :rolleyes:

Does anybody else hate hasty generalisations as much as I do?

Offline Marmalade

What the fuck are you on??

You've already had a thread dedicated to it. It's clear she was an exception. Running out of things to talk about? How about a review of one of your punts. Were they all mental? ffs . . .  :rolleyes:

Offline hendrix

As for all prossies being mental....  the OP finds two prossies going nuts so for him ALL prossies are nuts now :rolleyes:

Pretty mental conclusion to draw :D

Offline rocket88

No I don't believe they are all mental, I've met some that seem quite grounded. Granted I have also met some that are away with the fairies but isn't that true for women in general?

Right on all counts.

Sparquin

I think there are those pro$$ies for whom whoring is a means of coping with an existing mental condition. As such they can offer a very good service as they have a predisposition to the business. However, they would very much be the type to avoid should EAS rear its ugly head as you will be dealing with all sorts of shit outside the bedroom.

On the other hand there are those who are 'normal' and end up as pro$$ies due to social circumstances such as poverty or inability to do another job. For these girls the stress of prostitution (and I think it is stressful) takes its toll on them mentally and these are more likely to be the ones complaining about punters on SAAFE. So these ones develop mental issues after becoming whores. Chances of EAS with these is zero as they hate you to start with.

Of course there are women who like the independence, financial freedom and sexual variety that whoring affords and these are the ones that get good regs. EAS is probably harder to fight off with these, but in my experience they tend to be older anyway so not as much risk in developing any feelings.

So I think the percentage of pro$$ies with mental issues is likely to be higher than in the civvie populace, but are by no means all headcases.

Offline Happylad

They`re women, aren`t they? That means that some of them are very clever, some are very hard nosed business types, some of them are fruit and nut cases, and most of them are to some degree neurotic.

In other words just like most of the blokes posting here.

charming_red

Correct.

A good way to expose these girls if often seeing their reaction to a negative review. They go all psychotic.

Jimmybob

No I didn't say that. I asked a question. Hence the fucking question mark. I am relatively new to this site and in a short space of time came across a couple of nutcases.

So rather than me take the next 5 years to establish if this is a normal pattern, I thought I would pose a question to get a heads up. Ok with you guv? Again a question not a statement  :hi:

Offline cueball

To answer your question jimmybob, no, they're not all nutters, I find the more mature the less nutty, some of the young uns I've come across over the years have been a bit flaky though.

Do your homework, read the reviews and you should be able to weed out the nutters

yorkshire123

No I didn't say that. I asked a question. Hence the fucking question mark. I am relatively new to this site and in a short space of time came across a couple of nutcases.

So rather than me take the next 5 years to establish if this is a normal pattern, I thought I would pose a question to get a heads up. Ok with you guv? Again a question not a statement  :hi:

When I first read your post I thought it said "I am relatively new to this site and in a short space of time I came across as a nutcase"

I thought about agreeing with you but then noticed that isn't what you wrote  :(

Offline smiths

Correct.

A good way to expose these girls if often seeing their reaction to a negative review. They go all psychotic.

Absolutely, and its real sour grapes that this site exists and they can get bad reviews which is the root cause of so many going nuts. Wake up and smell the roses is my advice, this site is the new reality and if smart a WG ensures she offers a good service each and every time knowing if she gets good reviews on here her knickers will be going up and down quicker than she can count all the cash she is getting.