Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leisure Suite Tantric Massage - Tina  (Read 8855 times)

goodboy13

Hi,

Saw an ad for Leisure Suite and thought I'd give it a spin. Still not found my ideal balance of great massage, hot girl and amazing finishing skills, so maybe this could be the place?

Comms - Good, quick and easy booking & confirmation, text address was wrong but no big deal, just missing one digit & easily resolved up on arrival.

Location/Venue - This is a small place under what looked like a shut down pub, on a side street just a few mins from Old Street tube. Straight down the stairs on arrival, to a clean, very warm and welcoming room which had a bed and massage table. As well as a towel sanitiser, good sign of the level of hygene they keep in this place. Small but clean & well stocked bathroom opposite the room, another plus.

Girl - Tina, was pretty, wore glasses, maybe 23-25 years old, friendly and spoke good English, started quite shy but got more chatty as we became 'acquianted' with each other.

Massage & more - Definitely one of the better ones I've had, worked out a number of knots in my shoulders, back and legs, plus plenty of sensual touches and long strokes in all the right areas when face down. With particular attention paid to my backside, which she quickly realised was something I personally enjoy, a lot and this meant lots of CC swipes and anal play.

This moved on to reach under strokes & ball play, combined with anal play and I was well on the way to total relaxation lol. Then the flip over and lots of work on my member, she used a few different techniques and kept them all slow and sensual, then she stepped it up to a whole other level!

While climbing on top of me and doing lots of ear & neck kissing, she rubbed her whole body up and down against me, while her hand was wrapped around my rock hard friend. This sensation of her body weight on top of me and her whole hand forming a lovely soft, slippery tube for my member, almost made it seem as if we were engaging in a full service session!

She was happy for my hands to explore her body, but no fingering of course. However, it was obvious she was enjoying herself too, it wasn't just massage oil on her inside thighs  ;)

Needless to say, this felt incredible and as much as I would have preferred it to carry on and on, I had lost the ability to control myself and really enjoyed the prolonged moment of satisfaction.

After she cleaned up, she gave a good head massage and we chatted for a few minutes as I got dressed. There was a clock in the room and I noticed that we had taken slightly more than the hour I paid for and at no time did it feel rushed.

I used the toilet and paid, at which point Tina hugged & hugged & hugged me goodbye, it almost lasted long enough to feel awkward to be honest. Maybe she does this with everyone, but at the time it made me feel like she really had enjoyed herself as well, which is always nice.

Cost - £50 for the hour and £40 for the B2B, but I gave £100 and did not ask for change, Tina had earned the extra.

Overall - An excellent session and I will go back without doubt, but to be 100% honest, I am still searching for a hotter girl. Tina was pretty and my type (dark hair, petite) roughly, but I think I can find hotter, so the search continues!

Any questions, let me know but I defo recommend, go and check Tina/Leisure Suite out for yourselves if you are not convinced by my review.

Happy Hunting!

Offline petercamford

This one???

External Link/Members Only

Yes that is the one.  I have seen Tina a few times and she comes close to perfection for this sort of massage. She has been in the City for a couple of years but previously worked in Old Pye Street, St James Park with another Chinese girl called Lisa. Lisa, for me was perfection. In some ways she was not as obviously erotic as Tina but just had this way of touching you for the sensual part of the massage that got me going without fail every time. So I always chose Lisa over Tina. Alas although the Old Pye Street shop flat still operates

Lisa just seems to be reception now and not massage. If only someone could persuade her......

peter296

Yes that is the one.  I have seen Tina a few times and she comes close to perfection

You found a near perfect massage place and left no review For others to know about her? Ok  :dash:

Offline petercamford

It has been quite a while since I last saw Tina, well before I became acquainted with the joys of this site..

Eastend69er

Make sure you confirm the meeting is with Tina and not her colleague.

I saw her last week for the Nuru option and i agree with the OP about the level of fhe service provided.

Regards
EE69ER

Offline kaj314

So I always chose Lisa over Tina. Alas although the Old Pye Street shop flat still operates

Lisa just seems to be reception now and not massage. If only someone could persuade her......

Sorry, little confused, this link for Tina or Lisa, or both?

Online Jonestown

Sorry, little confused, this link for Tina or Lisa, or both?

That link is for the Victoria / St James Park flat where Lisa is now apparently the owner receptionist. I have had a lot of fun with Lily who works there a few days a week.

Offline Ams11

The picture for Victoria (Paradise) is that Lisa?

Offline petercamford

The picture for Victoria (Paradise) is that Lisa?

No, none of the pictures they use in the ads are of the actual girls. IMHO Lisa is just as attractive though. I would be interested to know a little more about Lilly......

Online Jonestown

Lily - petite, slim Chinese girl, maybe 24 now, very attractive, good personality, great body, the usual services you'd expect delivered with great panache. and before you ask, no she doesn't do fs, none of them do.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 01:20:43 pm by Jonestown »

Online Rupert

A lot of people are claiming to have seen these girls and say how great they are but have never left a review on them.... :unknown:

Online Jonestown

A lot of people are claiming to have seen these girls and say how great they are but have never left a review on them.... :unknown:

Very insightful, do you mean if there is no review it never happened ?

I guess if I wanted to leave a review I would have, on the other hand it was some time before I joined this forum that I last saw Lily, but I do know she is still there, or she was a few weeks ago.

leisuresuite0303

hi everyone, this is tina, leisuresuite.

first of all, thanks to goodboy13's comment. love love  ;)

also thanks dereck tell me this post on ukpunting yesterday. new open world to me :rolleyes:

get some phone enquiries so i have to clarify here, i am not working with lisa anymore, and i have no idea who is lily ect. if you guys want to talk about lisa's place would you mind opening a new post for her and discussing there?  i know she maybe your favor but it is kinds of no good leave all your comment in a nonrelative place? i feel hurt.

our website

also a pretty girl melody working on Tues and Wed now. she is very nice and friendly, have lots good comment so far, who may worthy to give a try too.

thanks guys.

best regards,
tina

peter296

Wait wait, people are still telling Wg about this site? I though that stopped  :dash:

Online Rupert

WTF is going on, telling us to open a new thread .... :sarcastic:

She felt HURT  :lol:

Offline Nosto

Wait wait, people are still telling Wg about this site? I though that stopped  :dash:

Stupid Dereck. Does he think wgs are his GF?   : :thumbsdown:

Offline Nosto

WTF is going on, telling us to open a new thread .... :sarcastic:

She felt HURT  :lol:

She's acting like wife. :lol: :sarcastic:

goodboy13

hi everyone, this is tina, leisuresuite.

first of all, thanks to goodboy13's comment. love love  ;)

also thanks dereck tell me this post on ukpunting yesterday. new open world to me :rolleyes:

get some phone enquiries so i have to clarify here, i am not working with lisa anymore, and i have no idea who is lily ect. if you guys want to talk about lisa's place would you mind opening a new post for her and discussing there?  i know she maybe your favor but it is kinds of no good leave all your comment in a nonrelative place? i feel hurt.

our website

also a pretty girl melody working on Tues and Wed now. she is very nice and friendly, have lots good comment so far, who may worthy to give a try too.

thanks guys.

best regards,
tina

You are most welcome Tina, you certainly earned it and I WILL BE BACK!! Haha. As for Derek, you loon!

fredithai

Hey is she still as hot as in St J Park? I've heart she got lazy and put on weight...

Offline petercamford

Tina never was a waif. I saw her when she was in St James and also about 6 months ago in Moorgate. I don't think she had changed much and I wouldn't have said she had put on weight. For those of you interested in some history a well known blogger wrote about his experience with Tina a couple of years ago here:

And also about the delicious, but apparently now sadly retired Lisa here

Offline xa2xie

As I understand, the OP paid £90 for this B2B session. On their website, the price for B2B is now £100. Did they increase their price or I missed  something?

peter296

As I understand, the OP paid £90 for this B2B session. On their website, the price for B2B is now £100. Did they increase their price or I missed  something?

Maybe they increased it because of they saw this site and saw they may get increased business because of this review...

Offline Kamaka

I saw Tina well over a year ago at Old Street. It was £100 then.

peter296

Was she this good when you saw her?

Offline Kamaka

Was she this good when you saw her?
From what I remember, attractive tall girl in glasses. 1 hour consisted of 30 mins massage with some sensual touching then 30 mins of body to body.
Allowed to play with her boobs but nothing more though.