Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine redheads trimmed/natural  (Read 998 times)

Offline itsonlyme1955

Anyone know of any genuine redheads trimmed/natural?

Offline Yorkshirebloke

Yes I’d like to know too,,,my ex was a natural red head,,horrible person but I loved shagging her..
Would love to see another proper one,pale skin and freckles too

Offline holeymoley

Have a look at funlovingjeanette on AW in Heywood Lancashire, felt sure she was reddish hair colour, however may be different today but looked original when I saw her, trimmed btw, great shag.

Offline Collegiate

I saw Jeanette in October. She is a blonde now which she said she felt was better. I did say that one of the reasons why I saw her was because she was a redhead on most profile photos. It didn't bother me that much though as she was an excellent meet. I would do a review, but she has so many reviews I didn't want to just repeat everything.

Offline massivejohnson

It's a shame Ginger Sophie didn't stay around too long  :cry:

Offline Yorkshirebloke

I’m going to try her,looks right up my street,does anal too which is always a bonus.
Hope she is worth the journey from Leeds

Offline holeymoley

I’m going to try her,looks right up my street,does anal too which is always a bonus.
Hope she is worth the journey from Leeds

The only thing that stops me from seeing her more often is tha state of the M62 these days, so my advice is allow plenty of time. If you need to hang around the Birch Service area is very convenient, being about 10 minutes away. I doubt you will be disappointed she genuinely enjoys what she does.

Offline Yorkshirebloke

The only thing that stops me from seeing her more often is tha state of the M62 these days, so my advice is allow plenty of time. If you need to hang around the Birch Service area is very convenient, being about 10 minutes away. I doubt you will be disappointed she genuinely enjoys what she does.

Thanks mate,,thing is with me 99% of my punts are spur of the moment when I get the urge.
Hardly ever book in advance as I don’t know if il be in the mood that day,
Will probably shoot over after work one evening if she works evenings