Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Acceptable time to wait for AW feedback / review  (Read 335 times)

Offline KingKenny7

Hi All,

What is an acceptable time to wait for AW feedback / review after a meeting.

Same Day
24 hours
48 hours
72 hours

Thanks

Offline wristjob

What exactly do you mean, them giving you feedback or you doing a writeup/feedback?

Generally speaking I try and avoid any kind of AW footprint as much as possible as generally there's no upside and potentially there could be downsides. I probably get forced to book through AW once a year or so which gives me a chance to have a minimal number of positives just for those girls who require some feedback. If the issue is about them giving you feedback....

Leaving reviews is always pretty lagged behind from me as I don't want a review to affect future meets. Negatives usually come quicker than positives as there's no chance to seeing the girl again, although maybe slower through agencies/parlours. I think it's rare/impossible that one of my positives has been 100% positive, there's always some negative aspect so usually I leave time and the more specific I am the longer the delay. I just want what I write to be as fair and balanced for the next punter spending his cash and as such I don't want to feel I need to hold back.

Online Newtothisstuff

As above, I don't really want AW feedback. Once you have enough under your belt to prove that you're genuine, you don't need any more.
All it takes is for someone to add a WG you've got feedback from to the bareback list and your profile is screwed. It doesn't matter if she does bareback or not. Once she is accused of it, mud sticks. You then have feedback on your profile from a girl seen as being a barebacker, others will begin to turn you down.

Offline geordieman

Yeah.  I saw a WG two years ago and there was no mention or hint of bb in her profile or during the meet.  Late last year she started offering bb and I will never go back to her but I now have AW feedback from a bb'er.  :scare: