Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: candy and kate is new in town love call me now - Bradford, Little Germany.  (Read 977 times)

Kinky Foxx

Finally, Target Acquired... :dance:

"If at first you don't succeed, wait a day and text the girl again".

http://External Link/Members Only

Address sent so made my way to the venue..  Drab set of flats on Sunbridge Road with on street parking frequented by students.

I already had the door code so decided to text my arrival to the girl from inside the foyer, first floor. Whilst waiting, a young Mediterranean/Romanian lad saunters

down the steps while on his phone saying nothing.  I'm thinking he's just a punter who's just seen one of the Chinese birds or even one of the girls in the flat I'm

waiting for,  ( Urgh! hope she washes her bits before texting me I thought).

This kid  gets to the main entrance, turns around and saunters back up the stairs passes me, turns and beckons me up to follow.   Weird I thought but I followed

and Lo!  he led me to the girls's flat, smiled, and gave a thumbs up.

In I go to be met by French Blondie.  No not again I thought, but she took me into a bedroom with Bikini babe in it, (Phew). 

The Girl:

A very petite, very slim delicate looking girl, cute little tits and not a word of English.  Apparently Frenchie is the translator for the operation.  I thought it was my

birthday when they both started talking, and giggling and fiddling with clothes,  (yes, my very first threesome), but no, Frenchie eventually left after some serious

flirting with me.

The Fun:

£40 for half an hour, paid to Frenchie,  she starts giggling and stripping, on to the bed I go, she starts massaging my joystick giggling, on with a jacket and BJ.

Very basic, up and down very shallow, no technique and I couldn't direct her either.  Getting bored I ushered her into pos 69 for a bit, then I said sex? in all the

terms I knew till one struck home... sex?, boom boom? jig jig? bang bang? fuck?  That was the one.  She got on top, rode me quite well, five mins in she babbles

something and leads me up to do standing doggie,  five mins into that she does it again holding my  hands into Mish and putting her own legs on my shouders, then

five mins in she changed again..  I was being dominated by this cute giggling petite thing and I loved it.  I finally blew in doggie and she laid for a couple of mins

with me saying? I don't know, cleaned up and got dressed.   We were about five minutes over time so not a rushed service.  I fancy a bit of Candy next.

Verdict:

Not a bad punt for £40 but no bells and whistles, no fingers, no owo, no kissing, but I'm gonna say a borderline positive.  ( I loved the reverse dom bit).

Return visit?   Yes but only as a Plan B or C......a lunch time quickie.....or a threesome with Blondie. (might ask for that actually).

All the beds in this flat are far too low for variety of shagging and one is seriously broken.

No communication in English, some might say that's a bonus..... French, German and Spanish spoken here!

P.S. Mystery solved.. Frenchie has been nicking Bikini girls bookings, which is how I ended up at hers in first instance!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline haggis007

when i saw your title i thought you had a three some mr kf.... :lol:thanks for sharing ,shame about the communication and limited services, just to confirm ,is it the girl here in the pic that you podged ? 

Kinky Foxx

Oh yes 007.... :hi:

That's the one I podged but she is really petite and slim, plus doesn't look quite as cute in person as her pics.

Now, that threesome idea with Candy has me hot and tingly all over... :crazy:

Offline madman

Hi

Where is candy profile. I take frenchie is better podge

Offline madman

Which one was a better podge French blonde one or the other

Kinky Foxx

Actually,

Frenchie is filthier and does much better podge and BJ... :thumbsup:

Offline haggis007

Hey Madman.. :hi:

This is Candy.... :thumbsup:

http://External Link/Members Only   

when i watched candys video here, it confirmed to me it is the girl, i did podge her back in january before i joined UKP... candy  was similiar service to this review of   kate "bikini girl"..

candys english is also poor and  services limited , i think ill leave this one .... thanks mr kf for the heads up.... :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Kinky Foxx

I shall inquire into the possibilities of a threesome with said Candy girl and Bikini girl  perhaps scheduled in for later this week.... :wacko:

If it's no go, then I too shall give her a miss....Plenty of other "Mish" in the sea....Cheers 007.... :drinks:

Offline haggis007

Which is Bikini Girl?

candy is the girl above reply #7...,    bikini girl is the girl at the top of the page in the white lingerie which resembles a bikini mr s...

Offline haggis007

I shall inquire into the possibilities of a threesome with said Candy girl and Bikini girl  perhaps scheduled in for later this week.... :wacko:

If it's no go, then I too shall give her a miss....Plenty of other "Mish" in the sea....Cheers 007.... :drinks:

you might have to take a translator as well mr kf.... :sarcastic:

Kinky Foxx

you might have to take a translator as well mr kf.... :sarcastic:

Do you mean the translator app on my iphone, or French Blondie the translator?.... :thumbsup:

Not sure I have the punting skills to successfully handle a foursome, just yet 007..but I like your thinking..... :yahoo: