Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NEW FRANCH GIRL NOW IN BRADFORD  (Read 813 times)

Kinky Foxx

I thought as this is the girl and the profile used for the podge I received, she should have her own review under it.

http://External Link/Members Only

I must add that I would not have been even slightly interested in this profile/girl had I not been the victim of a B&S.

Sent off text, post code by return, game on!

Dull set of flats on Sunbridge Road, usually where most of the Chinese B&S operate from, you know the ones....Lots of on street parking available, fairly discreet,

possibility of meeting other punters to and fro if other girls in said flats are busy.

Got there with a hop/skip and a jump in no time flat, code given, up the stairs I trot to be met by this Blonde bird,  actually Hungarian, nothing to write Mom about

but as I was there, I thought, Meh!

and it was a warm cute sexy bedroom and she did have a nice slim figure, a cute arse but absolutely NO TITS to play with,  but  I just wanted to fuck.

Paid £40 for half an hour, duly stashed, then onto the fun!  ( At this point I had no idea she offered the full Monty, PSE, OWO, GF, etc.... :dash:)

Covered BJ which actually was quite good, (had me moaning),  onto some CG which also was good and she really got into with some nice noises and lots of necking

earlobe nibbling and kissing. finished off in Mish to a big finale...

Cleaned up and chatted a bit.  The girl is really funny and we laughed a lot at anything especially the bed.

I actually would consider return visit but for the full Monty, the "full English" of services, it may be really good based on the good basic services I got.

So I am going a low positive on this one, (no tits).... :sarcastic:   Beware, she has many profiles and mobiles to match.

This is the girl in question;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LCD1535

No tits is a let down. No looker either. Glad you had a positive fella