Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katies Moulin Rouge Doncaster. Any good?  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

I'll be driving up to the bright lights of Doncaster. I wasn't exactly impressed with the local talent showing up on AW and I came across this place.
Is it any good?
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:15:36 pm by Newtothisstuff »

Offline Mrcommy

It's OK. Not a dump. But not exactly the ritz

Offline Newtothisstuff

Gave them a ring and I was quite disappointed. I'd looked on the website - 6 girls on the rota for today. Only 4 had photos up. So I called and only 3 girls are actually working. No blondes.

Offline Rotherhampunter

Fingers crossed I’ll be able to do a review of a girl from here after next weekend. Not often I get a Sunday free, so will be making the most of it.

Offline Newtothisstuff

I didn't go in the end. I just got a bad feeling about the place. The night before, website had said that 6 girls would be working. Then suddenly there are only 4 working. I called and was told it was actually only three. It just didn't sound very well organised and I didn't like the idea of sitting around waiting for someone to become available. It only take 3 guys arriving before you and you could be sitting there for an hour.

Offline Slimjim75

The girls on the rota are very rarely the girls working , always best to ring before 😊

Online Moby Dick

It's on an industrial estate and shares the building and car park with a factory next door.
Not very discrete, always seems to be "work" people standing outside on their breaks smoking. Expect a cheer as you go in and out.
Maybe better to go in the evening when less people around

Offline Rotherhampunter

When I’ve been it’s been on a Saturday or Sunday so hardly anyone around.

Offline Millward85

Its been a while since i was last there, it was my only experience with a parlour,  was okay, but wasnt expecting the ritz, saw Alex when she first started there,  30 min punt  without GFE, i should have gone GFE.

Offline mrfishyfoo

It's on an industrial estate and shares the building and car park with a factory next door.
Not very discrete, always seems to be "work" people standing outside on their breaks smoking. Expect a cheer as you go in and out.
Maybe better to go in the evening when less people around

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Back from the bright lights of cosmopolitan Doncaster. Not my favourite place if I'm honest. But.... in case I have to go back, I took a drive past Katie's Moulin Rouge on my way out. It seems to suit the rest of the town as it also looked at bit dull and crappy.
Glad I went with my gut feeling and didn't go. It's easy to miss as it's just a door on the side of a factory. I'll bet they get a few very surprised visitors picking the wrong door.
Parking should be very safe. There were half a dozen guys standing there having a fag so it's unlikely that your car would be broken into. Not sure I like the idea of an audience as you come and go though.
From the drive past and phone call, it just seemed that it wasn't very private and a bit disorganised.

Online dicksmith

Their website's fucking useless too.  Pretty much every girl's description is 'looks great in lingerie' with absolutely no clue given about services offered.  I'm fucked if I'm going to phone up and ask...

Online Moby Dick

Spoilt these days, punting was proper punting before mobile phones and the Internet. Use to get numbers from the back of local newspapers, classified ads, and the daily sport, goto a public payphone with a pocket full of change and listen to the descriptions from a madam who sounded like she smoked 30 Benson n hedges a day.

Their website's fucking useless too.  Pretty much every girl's description is 'looks great in lingerie' with absolutely no clue given about services offered.  I'm fucked if I'm going to phone up and ask...