Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tracy (Olina’s) - Paddington - Petite Thai Treat  (Read 1644 times)

88 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6009907) (87 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DocJohnson

So I had to give Tracy a ride following my disappointing Thai experience with Zelda. YMMV but she was much more my cuppa tea and I felt well looked after from start to finish. She was also the first of two SPs I was going to pleasure myself with that afternoon and she warmed me up nicely for my not so sloppy seconds.  :D

I booked by text through Olina’s but T also advertises on AW.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

The sexy vid of T on Olina’s website is what hooked me, as well as her price point (£150/hr) and reviews.

Comms were great and all handled by text the morning of. Final access arrangements dealt with by phone call to some chap at Olina’s. All fine.  :thumbsup:

Location was convenient and felt perfectly safe - I’d parked in Hyde Park for the afternoon (max 4hrs for about £12 I think and a 15-20 min walk away) and avoided TFL’s congestion charge zone.   :cool:

The venue is an apartment in a reasonable smart terraced house, typical of the area. Quite discreet in the sense that there are no pubs/bars/cafes nearby with customers that would eyeball anyone going in and out. It was compact (with small shower) but clean, warm and fit for purpose. If you’re a particularly tall or wide guy (or both), the shower may be an issue.

Tracy welcomed me in wearing sexy lingerie, make-up and a pleasant smile. She was as I expected - delightfully short and petite (once she’d removed her heels). I would say mid/late 20’s with big enhanced handles - the enhancements were pleasing to me. A sex doll look with a pretty face and much nicer demeanour IMHO than Zelda. My subjective DJ rating for the package: 8 or 8.5/10.

Cash out the way and Tracy offers me a drink (I had bottled water) before helping me undress and guiding me to the shower (which I requested).

Back in the room and it all went delightfully. OWO, sex in multiple positions and nothing (in line with my relatively vanilla tastes that day) was too much trouble. She’s relatively flexible and submissive and would let me direct with pleasure. One minor neg was that her noises from early on in the action were too obviously fake - although not totally ridiculous so as to put me off.

I popped in missionary after 25 minutes or so into the meet. Nice eye contact and responsiveness. :yahoo:

Tracy is a good host and far from lazy. She cleaned me up and gave me a lovely recovery massage. I was relaxed but she didn’t take advantage and offered me another round of action before I felt I should suggest it. Brownie points here.  :thumbsup:

Rinse and repeat of the above, although I did get her to squat fuck me for a little while, which was awesome.  :dance:

Second minor neg was that Tracy has spotify for music streaming but doesn’t have the ad-free version. A male’s voice interrupting some sexy jams and action was not what I wanted to hear and did cause me to briefly lose my mental mojo.  She needs to sort that out.

Second pop happened although can’t quite recall which position.

Quick clean up, shower again and back out the door around the hour mark. Very happy with my choice and equally chuffed to be heading onwards to see Sexxxy Laura and drain my balls even more that pm.

Overall rating: 8/10

Will I repeat: Possibly - she fits my criteria quite well but the location isn’t the most convenient for me normally.

:hi:
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 10:48:23 pm by DocJohnson »

Offline thesatellite90

Saw Tracy recently myself (will post a review in a couple of weeks) and had a very similar nice experience. It seems she offers a very reliable consistent service!
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 11:02:31 pm by thesatellite90 »