Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Nathaly (Paddington)  (Read 2903 times)

Offline tsmounting

External Link/Members Only (Corrected by mod)

This was an excellent punt and would highly recommend.

Communication:

Excellent and very responsive. Easy to arrange and didn’t keep me waiting.

Nice flat located near Paddington. Tidy and clean.

Looks:

Very attractive with nice skin and beautiful body. Thick bubble butt and toned thighs. Tool is maybe 7 and fairly thick and very responsive.

Experience:

Lots of DFK at start and she was very friendly and enthusiastic. It was versatile session but mainly me topping. I booked an hour and it ran over slightly but zero clock watching. Left feeling very satisfied.

Conclusion:

Overall, the service and experience was so good and she definitely deserves the recommendation. I will certainly be returning in the future.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2024, 08:42:52 pm by daviemac »

Offline Ivor Hunch

Offline tantraman

Very attractive with nice skin and beautiful body. Thick bubble butt and toned thighs. Tool is maybe 7 and fairly thick and very responsive.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only

This was an excellent punt and would highly recommend.

Communication:

Excellent and very responsive. Easy to arrange and didn’t keep me waiting.

Nice flat located near Paddington. Tidy and clean.

Looks:

Experience:

Lots of DFK at start and she was very friendly and enthusiastic. It was versatile session but mainly me topping. I booked an hour and it ran over slightly but zero clock watching. Left feeling very satisfied.

Conclusion:

Overall, the service and experience was so good and she definitely deserves the recommendation. I will certainly be returning in the future.

You don't mention what you paid?

Offline tsmounting

Sorry pal, it was £300 for the hour

Offline ptt67

Thanks, but ouch!! The cost of punting in the capital really is now eye watering - think I will have to make do with waiting for the class acts to rock up in the provinces - many do and their rates are often half what girls are now charging in the big smoke.