Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Darin Thai (Guildford)  (Read 1531 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6944924) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline faquin1

External Link/Members Only

Had the urge again despite trying to cut down. There wasn't much around within a reasonable distance within my elected max spend of £100/half-hour.

Just Darin, and some flat chested latinas.

Now Darin is flat chested. However, her description and photo's suggest model. I was hoping for a catwalk waif with hormone boobs.

On the way over I re-aligned my expectations to a taller, chubbier, flat chested girl with a bigger dick than my own.

Comms were good, location good, easy enough to find and get into the flat which also seemed pleasant.

Darin, was indeed chubbier than the advert suggested. Pretty face, pleasant character. I wasn't particularly attracted and I think this was mostly due to the lack of tits.

Settled on £80/ half-hour plus £20 for fuck both ways. All per the texted menu.

On with the action - massage, get hard, OW both ways, fuck both ways whilst positioned on end of the bed/standing. She seemed to enjoy fucking me and I thought she was going to come.

I fucked her for a while, she asked me to come. I couldn't, so she finished me off by hand.

I really miss Monica and Disney.

Offline Highfield Hal

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a reasonable punt. How big was her cock? Girthy etc?

Offline TotalRecall

Just posted my own review on this girl.

It was a negative; she ghosted me.

Offline faquin1

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a reasonable punt. How big was her cock? Girthy etc?

Her cock was typical Thai ladyboy. About 6 inch or less with normal girth. I prefer small ones personally so this was fine with me.

Offline faquin1

Just posted my own review on this girl.

It was a negative; she ghosted me.

Just read the review. Sounds like bad luck with a double booking.

Offline Highfield Hal

Her cock was typical Thai ladyboy. About 6 inch or less with normal girth. I prefer small ones personally so this was fine with me.

Cheers!