Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS_MIYABI (B2B, OW, Anal) in NW11 (Golders Green)  (Read 4609 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6721132) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Online tantraman

Thanks to Dazzle1981’s review at the end of last year, I was re-ASS-ured I wouldn’t find TS_MIYABI’s 5” dick too scary, so I kocked off this New Year with a TS punt …

Links:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Logistics:

In reply to my text one morning, I immediately received this auto-reply …

My name MIYABI
I have Dick
beautiful ladyboy Thailand
My offer body to body massage, sex, 69
15min £80
30min £100
45min £120
60min £150

Extra

1.Cim, owo, rimming £30

2 if you want for all for me to fuck & cum & everything £50

Wear a condom only

No need to ask about size. If you want to know, come and see for yourself.

If you make an appointment or reserve and don't come, you won't have a second chance.

… and then after SMS back-and-forth (there was a fair bit of time between messages, so I suspect there’s translating going on or a maid is relaying comms), we sorted 30mins that afternoon for £100, including “My offer body to body massage  sex, 69

This is moot now, as Miyabi has moved on, but for what it’s worth … I met her in an annex to semi-detached house on residential street … there was a relatively discreet side entrance … it was couple of minutes stroll from Brent Cross tube station.

The annex was pokey, and the bedroom even pokier … a single bed was along one wall, and its head and foot ends touched the walls at right-angles! I didn’t use the bathroom.

Looks:

Miyabi is as per pics …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… and gifs …

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… cumming across as a very passable girl; black locks, framing her a well made-up and very pretty/smiley face … 5’7” and Size 6 … hard round bolt-ons … a flat stomach … a little peachy ass …skin was smooth and unblemished all over … and of course there’s the operative 5” thin uncut cock with a small bellend.

Miyabi states that she is 26-years-old on AW, and this is believable. Her English is limited and not good enough for convo or any banter. Otherwise, she exudes a sweet, laid-back and playful persona.

Services:

On entering the annex, I was gob-smacked by Miyabi’s appearance in a black silk kimono … utterly gorgeous! In the bedroom, she kissed my lips in greeting, and we confirmed 30min … I handed-over £100, which she stashed in a drawer.

Miyabi hand-signalled for me to undress and lie prone on the titchy bed for massage. I did as told, and also watched her slip out of her kimono to reveal red bra and packing-panties … wow! A dry hand massage followed, as Miyabi knelt between my splayed legs … kneading my claves, thighs and glutes … and oddly squeezing my bellend and undershaft. She then moved on to my back and shoulders, as I felt her knees on my hamstrings and her long hair caress my posterior. At some stage, Miyabi must’ve slipped out of her bra and panties, because I next felt her rockhard tits rub up-and-down my back in basic B2B, and her soft tackle plump itself against my butt, as her hair now was felt everywhere. Miyabi now also reached under to properly massage my cock and balls.

On turnover after 10mins, Miyabi straddled my stomach to deliver more hand massage of mu upper torso and arms, as I eyed her tumescent todger on my belly. She then stretched out into basic B2B … tough tits on mine, until I pulled them up into my mouth … we also engaged in LFK, during which Miyabi at times bit my tongue/lips in playful manner. We both mutually dry-handled eachother’s cocks and balls, although I found hers more awkward with its foreskin.

Another 5mins done, and Miyabi then sucked a condom down my erection … and dropped into excellent OW/DT, proper nose-to-navel stuff (albeit I only have 5.5”). She very soon got me super-solid and throbbing, lubed me up, and climbed atop in CG. Good golly, Miyabi’s asshole was tight, gripping and grinding on me, as she bounced in pump-action … while my left hand roved her tits and my right hand tried to wank her up to hardness.

Knowing I probably on had 10mins left, I asked to move into mish. Miyabi obliged, as we switched around eachother. With her now laying, we again LFK’d and I kissed my way down her cleavage and washboard stomach, and was faced with her bellend … I kissed it, but hesitated to suck it, just finding her foreskin a tad off-putting. I thus rose … and popped my cock back inside her asshole, and hammered my way home, as I variously kissed her tits and lips. Miyabi kept my inside her as I spurted, and indeed gyrated her ass around my jerking cock, ensuring it was spent.

On withdrawal, Miyabi wet-wiped the filled rubber off me, and left me with more wipes to further clean up. I thought we were done, but Miyabi noted that we still had some time left … and she thus beckoned me to lie prone again … and returned to delivering a dry hand massage of my back, butt and hamstrings for probably another 5mins. She signaled the end by affectionately squeezing my tender bellend again!

I declined a shower, and started dressing up. Miyabi lay back on the bed, naked and glorious, and she noted that I’d developed a semi-erection again … and with the bedroom being so tiny, she extended her left foot up to fondle my cock, as I tried to pull up my boxers. She playfully persisted to foot-fondle my increasing bulge as pulled up my trousers, getting me unduly hard, dammit! I joked that I can’t leave now, until my ‘excitement’ was less obvious … so footjob ceased, cock calmed down, lip-kisses and I was out by 34min down.

Conclusion:

This was a solid anal fuck with very girly and playful TS, who also delivered worthy massage and awesome OW … Positive all day long … I would like to try her OWO, CIM and rimming, and shall consider paying the extra next time.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 11:04:38 pm by tantraman »

Offline Type937GTS

That's the best bit

and was faced with her bellend … I kissed it, but hesitated to suck it, just finding her foreskin a tad off-putting

Online tantraman

That's the best bit ...

... I guess being circumcised from infancy, the sight/feel of foreskin just fazes me a bit :blush:

Offline Dazzle1981

TM, glad you had a good time. Would be keen to see her again if she ever comes back to North London (or thereabouts)

Offline tempwork

Glad you had a good time. Did she get hard? can she top?

Online tantraman

TM, glad you had a good time ...

... much thanks to your heads-up review in the first place, good sir :drinks:

Online tantraman

... Did she get hard? can she top?

Yep, I got her lil' cock hard with my hands at various points, but didn't take it any further.

Miyabi can defo thus 'top' you, if you'd like, and cum too, as per the Extra that I had realyed in my review :rolleyes: ...

2 if you want for all for me to fuck & cum & everything £50

Offline Gethin_Thomas

She can get hard, top and cum. As she did with me.

... much thanks to your heads-up review in the first place, good sir :drinks:

Online tantraman

She can get hard, top and cum. As she did with me.

... and that was a fine TOFTT, fella :dance:

Offline Gethin_Thomas

And she didn't waste time demonstrating those abilities.

Offline A Decent Fist

... I guess being circumcised from infancy, the sight/feel of foreskin just fazes me a bit :blush:

Interesting. I don’t like cut cocks, personally. Fewer possibilities for playing when you have your tongue and lips around them. And I find them ugly.

Offline Type937GTS

Interesting. I don’t like cut cocks, personally. Fewer possibilities for playing when you have your tongue and lips around them. And I find them ugly.

Same :thumbsup: