Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Older guys in here whats your take on relationships in this modern age?  (Read 2937 times)

Offline JamesKW

So i am 26 and find that i really cant be bothered with relationships. Is it too early for me to fully give up on relationships?

:unknown:

Relationships in the modern age are no different to the past,personally if I was young I would get the free sex whilst I can and save my money for when I will need Prossies in the future,when it all dries up.Using prossies as a lifestyle choice when young does not make it easier to form proper relationships later.

niftyfiftydave

My ex-wife pulled the "if you want to see the children, then pay up" stunt on me when we divorced; having been totally humiliated by my own stupidity at the end of my marriage (ie caught out punting as I have recently posted) I really had no option but to put up and shut up, so I took it all on the chin.

It's dawned on me over the years that during the 10 years I was with my ex if i am super generous then maybe we had sex 1,000 times (probably 90% of which was in the first 3-years); if I'd paid for 1,000 hours with even some of the top-priced WG's in London then it would still only equate to a drop in the ocean of the cost of the divorce........

But, the irony was that once my children became adults they moved in with me; for me then having them in my life was worht countless times more than "just money" to pay the ex off in the divorce.

Conclusion then; marriage can be hideously expensive IF it doesn't work, but for me it was worth it to have the children.

As I don't wish to have further children, then my desire for a further relationship is zero; does it bother me that one day I'll be incapable of punting, stuck on my own blad-de-blah? For a nano-second, yes, but then I'd rather be old and lonely than old and trapped with someone i don't want to be with......

Obviously reading this my experience is unusual, As a single fella i have always rented a small pad and spent everything on enjoying life, cars, holidays, punts, short relationships, booze, all the normal things. Both my wives pushed me to buy property, contributed by working hard, and i came out with a big lump i would not have had if i was single.

Both times they moved out and in the second case i am still living in the marital home, will be sorted soon though i expect, i really cannot have any complaint as it was my playing away that caused the problems. Second punting had a lot to do with it, not with the same vindictive result thankfully.
As for my son from first marriage, she knew i really enjoyed my weekends and was happy to hand him over thinking it would ruin my weekend, she went on to have 2 more quite quickly and i would often have them and cousins during school holidays and weekends, either baby sitting or taking them out. Was easier as they kept themselves amused playing in a group.

I think it is very easy to see negatives in any break up, as you have pointed out there is always some positives if you want to see them. I am still friends with both wives and all the children, even those not mine, the parents of both wives as well as siblings.Often stay with some of them on my work travels.They come to my Son and i when they need new wheels.

It beggars the question of our attitude towards a break up, of course your vindictive break up changes things, but if you hold your hands up and except most of the fault when it is your fault and avoid anger towards your partner it does not have to be quite so terrible. No point trying to fix something beyond repair.

I can honestly say,even though the first left for a fella i knew and i gave her plenty of reasons to do so, there is no resentment at all on my part and i look back as it being part of my life story not count the cost. You can,t take money with you to the grave and both those big white weddings, the second lasted over a week and took in two countries, i was not counting the cost but the 35k put aside was not enough, were worth every penny if only for the great parties with great friends.

Would i do it again? Yes Probably, maybe not with the big white do, but if i met the right women and now being older,wiser, and not so much the player yes i would.

Offline fisherofsouls

I'm sorry that you feel cheated fisherofsouls, but nobody ever claimed that Life was Fair. Far from it, it's nothing but a Lottery with many random elements. But like any Lottery, you have to buy ticket to win it. As a northern colleague of mine used to say, "Life's Hard, Then You Die."

I'm not sure I feel cheated as such, and I have never thought life was fair :)

I completely take your point that one has to be in it to win it, but that rather begs the question: "do I want to play at all ?".

The thing is, I've come to realise that the investment of time, money and emotional energy needed for sexual relationships doesn't bring enough rewards (for me at least) to make it worthwhile.

I have quite a few female friends, most of whom I've never ever kissed let alone slept with, and I get an enormous amount out of their company without the complications of lust or (heaven forbid !) "love"  :scare:

At this point in my life, I find that getting my hands on a naked, willing young woman every couple of weeks or so is all I need  :D

niftyfiftydave

I'm not sure I feel cheated as such, and I have never thought life was fair :)

I completely take your point that one has to be in it to win it, but that rather begs the question: "do I want to play at all ?".

The thing is, I've come to realise that the investment of time, money and emotional energy needed for sexual relationships doesn't bring enough rewards (for me at least) to make it worthwhile.

I have quite a few female friends, most of whom I've never ever kissed let alone slept with, and I get an enormous amount out of their company without the complications of lust or (heaven forbid !) "love"  :scare:

At this point in my life, I find that getting my hands on a naked, willing young woman every couple of weeks or so is all I need  :D

What about the time and energy you put in searching for a decent punt then trying to bloody arrange it at a time that suits lol.

Offline ulstersubbie

I’ve given up on relationships. I’ve been hurt before and won’t be hurt again. Every man in my family was divorced by the woman. I won’t be another one. I work hard for my money and refuse for half of it to be taken from me. I don’t want children and then they fuck off and I’m left paying the bill the rest of my life. Punting suits me  :hi:

I reached the same conclusion years ago, after a series of failed relationships. As someone who is heavily into BDSM as well, this makes relationships all the more difficult for me personally. A mundane, straightforward married existence would drive me round the f***king bend, so punting suits me and I have no regrets on having followed this path over the last couple of decades.   :thumbsup:

Offline fisherofsouls

What about the time and energy you put in searching for a decent punt then trying to bloody arrange it at a time that suits lol.

Aye, fair point  :D

But there's always a little "thrill of the chase" when doing so, especially with FBSM  ;)

Offline Prof O lactic

But there's always a little "thrill of the chase" when doing so, especially with FBSM  ;)
Definitely worth the chase   :thumbsup:

Offline Corky

You may come to change your mind when you get older. It's not easy when you get to 60 & there's no one to share the burden when you fall ill, & you almost certainly will.

What happens though when I fall ill and my cunt of an abusive wife makes my life hell.

I have seen this happen to many men, and good men too.

Divorce has no age limit, I have met 70 year old's who are shrugging their shoulders and telling stories about how their life has been wasted on a horrible woman who has ruined their life.

The problem is the legal system which is stacked heavily against the man. My view is not to play that game. If that special unicorn loves you so much she will not need a legal contract that puts you in a vulnerable position.

My views won't change as  get older, I have already seen enough to have formed my viewpoint of the world.

Offline Corky

Kids are the ONLY good thing about marriage.  You are right so many cunt women will use there kids as a weapon. You take them court for access... they pull out the domestic violence card... fast forward over a year and £10.000 in court fees you will get to see them supervised in a contact centre and hopefully they haven't been brainwashed against you!!!! So many fathers have had this done to them.

Yep, it's absolutely alarming.

Say what you want about the muzzy countries but i doubt there many dads in them who haven't seen there kids for over a year beacause off this sort off crap. They would knock/ kick the door pick up there kids and drop them off afterwards, and repeat as required.

Sorry about the rant but for any young guys getting married in the west, be VERY careful learn from us old farts who have been srewed back financialy 20 years all for trying to make a stand and not living life being a puppet to some control lfreak who will use anything she has off yours ie kids, house, business against you.

Western countries are completely feminist societies, even a recent Gillette commercial now that they have a female CEO portrays masculinity in a horrendous negative light. However things are changing, there was an uproar about this commercial - 5 years ago nobody would dare say anything.

Feminism will eventually implode in on itself just like any other ideology does. And it doesn't harm women either. Take for example Russia which is a post feminist society - women are very successful there in business and academic roles and yet feminism is dead.

Proceed with caution and never trust any women.  Divorce rates are nearly 50% playing Russian roulette is safer.

Avoid marriage like the plague. Near 50% Divorce rate doesn't count for the couples who stay together for other reasons, but their relationship is a living hell (usually for the man). Fuck that shit. As I said in my previous post - there is no upside to marriage for a man. You do not need a legal or religious contract to show your love for someone.

Here is how you can show your love for someone though;

Stay loyal to them and be a friend and a rock at their side for life. Raise their children. Do everything you can to keep the family unit together. Sacrifice. Show patience. Appreciate that person. Ladies, this has fuck all to do with shoes and handbags.

That is what true love is, you don't get that by signing a fucking contract.

Apart from that just enjoy your life and wealth :dance:

Yep, and the way to do that is not to commit to the suicide of marriage.

Online Colston36

My ex-wife pulled the "if you want to see the children, then pay up" stunt on me when we divorced; having been totally humiliated by my own stupidity at the end of my marriage (ie caught out punting as I have recently posted) I really had no option but to put up and shut up, so I took it all on the chin.

It's dawned on me over the years that during the 10 years I was with my ex if i am super generous then maybe we had sex 1,000 times (probably 90% of which was in the first 3-years); if I'd paid for 1,000 hours with even some of the top-priced WG's in London then it would still only equate to a drop in the ocean of the cost of the divorce........

But, the irony was that once my children became adults they moved in with me; for me then having them in my life was worht countless times more than "just money" to pay the ex off in the divorce.

Conclusion then; marriage can be hideously expensive IF it doesn't work, but for me it was worth it to have the children.

As I don't wish to have further children, then my desire for a further relationship is zero; does it bother me that one day I'll be incapable of punting, stuck on my own blad-de-blah? For a nano-second, yes, but then I'd rather be old and lonely than old and trapped with someone i don't want to be with......

I've been married three times, lived with four others for a reasonable length of time. My last wife took me to the cleaners and back, but we still talk when I'm not crying into my beer. Get on well with the kids - and all the step kids but one.

I don't think all women are grasping bitches who never come across. Nor that all men are put upon and conned into marriage. You make your choices and that's it. I'm only glad that at an age when I should be tucked up with a mug of Ovaltine I can be doing filthy things with girls younger than some of my grandchildren.

niftyfiftydave

That has always been my problem " the thrill of the chase " once i married both times i went chasing in the civvie world for affairs and one nighters as well as punting.
The first wised up quickly and knobbing 2 of her sisters didn,t help, though i still don,t know if she has ever found out, never mentioned it,but her Mother knew alright and added her 6d,s worth. The second tried hard to make things work for 22 years. To be honest fighting a losing battle but four years apart we are still good friends.I was the one in the wrong so it is not always the cunt of a women lol. We are still married according to the law.

Offline Plan R

Free pussy is the most expensive kind :bomb:

Offline Payyourwaymate

Free pussy is the most expensive kind :bomb:

Indeed, there is no such thing as free pussy. You either pay with your time, emotions/mental well being, money; all of those variables at the same time or worst of all....you pay with your life  :( .
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 11:28:57 am by Payyourwaymate »

Mac Miller

but then I'd rather be old and lonely than old and trapped with someone i don't want to be with......
Life is really arse over tit, or is that tits up?
Ugh I dunno. I occasionally do think when my cock finally gives up and I  have zero libido that I will regret not having my partner in crime, kids and life. Good times, but still at my current age and energy, sex over rides all other thoughts. Hence single and punting.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 06:49:33 pm by Mac Miller »

Offline Corky

Relationships in the modern age are no different to the past,personally if I was young I would get the free sex whilst I can and save my money for when I will need Prossies in the future,when it all dries up.Using prossies as a lifestyle choice when young does not make it easier to form proper relationships later.

Not sure about that. Back in the 1930's, looking after your man and being a good wife was taught in Home Economics at School. Rightly or wrongly, such values were more important back then.

These days, the priority for women is to screw men over for everything they can. But it can be justified in their own mind with plausible deniability because her friends will tell her it was all his fault.

Offline Corky

Indeed, there is no such thing as free pussy. You either pay with your time, emotions/mental well being, money; all of those variables at the same time or worst of all....you pay with your life  :( .

Absolutely. There are guys who are in a shit relationship for 25 years or more, and then the rug is finally pulled from underneath their feet when the ugly wilderbeast of a wife decides to divorce them and live life partying with the girlies, and getting young drunk desperate cock to fulfill their fucked up ego.

That guy has wasted his life.

Never do this.