Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: In case you missed this thread of mine on the main board  (Read 925 times)

Timmy2

a_polite_gentleman

Offline Lt Shaffer

Raddy, just catching up on the day's activities, sorry that I couldn't have added to either of your posts any sooner.  That was one brave post on the main board dude!  Glad that you got some really excellent responses.  Carry on up the Khyber!

Timmy2

Raddy, just catching up on the day's activities, sorry that I couldn't have added to either of your posts any sooner.  That was one brave post on the main board dude!  Glad that you got some really excellent responses.  Carry on up the Khyber!
+1.... I did have my fingers crossed
Cheers
Raddy

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
+1.... I did have my fingers crossed
Cheers
Raddy

And I thought I had heard of all anal techniques    :lol:

Offline badsin

Fair enough Raddy - if that is what floats ur boat currently, go for it :hi:

Personally doesn't do anything for me......

(If I had been born a female, I'd be a lesbian :thumbsup:)

Closet freak

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=72268.0

Please respect me in the morning ha ha  :P

Raddy

All very interesting but what's with the bragging?

Timmy2

Ohhhh

Now you have gone and ruined it..... :(  was i Bragging..really...  :(

I thought I was basically asking for tips, tricks and traps  and if I should report every thing I do in this hot MMF with a bloke and his wife (who is fuckin hot)

He is Orally Bi only so no male anal taking place.  :rolleyes:

I have had PM's sent to me offering private advice...guys have given advice on the main board.. and a bit of ribbin, but I expected it...

I shan't sleep tonight now you have said you think I am bragging.... oh dear...

Seriously... thanks for the input matey

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Well said Raddy. :thumbsup:

Personally I think you are brave but we are all different. Each to there own they say.
If it's the couple in Leicester then yes she does look hot ....but sucking his cock ?????
I have had MMF but it was all about the women and would run a mile if that trouser snake came near my face  :lol: :lol:  :yahoo:

Timmy2

Well said Raddy. :thumbsup:

Personally I think you are brave but we are all different. Each to there own they say.
If it's the couple in Leicester then yes she does look hot ....but sucking his cock ?????
I have had MMF but it was all about the women and would run a mile if that trouser snake came near my face  :lol: :lol:  :yahoo:
Cheers OWAN

Will ask SA to reply to you

Raddy

Timmy2

young Leicester hottie for you Raddy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Now now RK
I thought you was a mate.... seems like you don't respect me anymore

Did you secretly want to do a duo with me   ;) and now you are getting bitter and twisted

ha ha
Nice one........ :hi:
Raddy

Offline Name redacted

Been thinking about your post raddy...... Have you thought this could be done for 'free' with another ukp member with the same curiosity (bucket list) as yourself? (not me btw  ;))

Timmy2

Been thinking about your post raddy...... Have you thought this could be done for 'free' with another ukp member with the same curiosity (bucket list) as yourself? (not me btw  ;))
RedT4 was having none of it... ha ha
Others on other boards have explored this evidently...but I chose to see a fuckin hot couple who have a history of being nice people who pressurise no one, which I think will suit me...she will take double penetration and is open to being fucked hard and fast by two blokes.. he will be hard and hopefully so will I.  So that side of the MMF will be fab.... I am looking forward to sticking my hard cock in some blokes wifes mouth pussy and ass while he is watching... The Bi cock sucking will just happen as we go along...then I can move on with this journey

Some guys PM me about joining me on a MMF with Mandy or Jessie.... perhaps they will look for another Male now  :wacko:...but I am cool with that ha ha

Cheers
Raddy

Offline Name redacted

Makes sense mate. Go along and have fun with it! Look forward to the review

Timmy2

I am putting time aside on Wednesday to write the review  :rolleyes:

Raddy