Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suggestions Plz - Corby / Kettering / Lutterworth  (Read 2257 times)

Offline TheLastSamuari

hey all,

im going to be in the area in the new year and thought id ask if anyone would recommend any girls in the areas listed ?
Corby / Kettering / Lutterworth / Leicester at a push..

i had an outcall from a girl at midland belles a while back, she was great, but no longer working for them :(
any good ladies worth a visit ?

seems to be a lot in the area, but thought id ask the professionals..
after the last suggestion for Anya in colchester, i must admit im sold on your opinions..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Each one of these ladies have been discussed on this Forum. As well as lookin gat the reviews at the bottom of your post, for each profile, search on main UKP using the full AW link as you have posted above, or the 7-digit reference at the end of the profile link.

I have seen
hot marta.... gave it a negative, for reasons already given.
joanne pocket rocket (outcalls only) ... saw her a few years ago. Difficult to get hold of, but she has recently updated her profile and is currently offering a £20 disocunt.
Mandy... I left a detailed review on her, which was discussed heavily. I still stand by all the comments I made. Recommended.

Maddison... only tours round this area, so sometimes can be away from this region for up to 4~6 weeks at a time. she tends to give out her tour locations well in advance, so you could plan around this.

Good luck and keep us posted about your choice and your punts.

virgil

I am intrigued by CT's ref to Joanne's 'disocunt' - she doesn't advertise it...

All I can say is that if you do not rule out parlours, Victoria House on the main road through Lutterworth is the poshest place you will find and the girls live up to their looks for the most part in my experience. But be aware you get changed with other punters and it is also a communal shower (sep open cubicles), sauna and spa bath.

Also in Lutterworth by the church is another long-established place now called lounge 31 (I think) instead of old name Studio 31. haven't been there in its new form but has been fully tarted up since its previous owner's days.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I am intrigued by CT's ref to Joanne's 'disocunt' - she doesn't advertise it...

Up til a few days ago, she was running a special offer of £20 off her 1 hr rate. It's no longer there on her profile.

She rarely updates her profile, so when she introduced it, she ended up high in my HL, hence I spotted it a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2015, 07:32:16 pm by CoolTiger »

virgil

CT, I was only smiling at your typo, which sounded like a cross between a fanny and Dyson carpet clear.

While I am here, Kettering seems to be an odd place. I keep hearing of people planning to open a parlour or flat there but they never seem to go through with it for some reason.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
CT, I was only smiling at your typo, which sounded like a cross between a fanny and Dyson carpet clear.

While I am here, Kettering seems to be an odd place. I keep hearing of people planning to open a parlour or flat there but they never seem to go through with it for some reason.

Haha. only just worked it out. It's been along had week!!!

Given her age, perhaps I meant she's a 70s discocunt  :lol:

Offline TheLastSamuari

Cheers fellas I spotted the auto review bits will try to get thought them this week.
After reading the reviews before visiting Colchester I was sceptical, but seeing is believing.. Hence checking out your opinion's this time. Thanks guys,