Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone suggest  (Read 2455 times)

Offline mr-oraltastic

I, finally, have the possibility of a punt next Thursday on my way back to the office from Leicester to Nottingham. My tastes are mature (minimum 40) and not too slim and definitely English and the posher the better.

I have seen Saucy Emma in Keyworth a couple of times but she hasn't signed into AW for a while

Lisa7 is a possibility but no OWO. Don't mind if in Leicester or Nottingham (or easy distance of A46)

Any thoughts?

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Hope it's not in works' time.

Mark Andrews

Go on instinct but do make sure you try and get some form or review(s) of her ahead of making your choice.

See if either of the girls may have been reviewed on other forums.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Always in works time and always look at reviews, just trying to find out if there are any gems below my radar

Online RedKettle

can we have a link to emma in keyworth?

Online RedKettle

One in Loughborough reviewed on here and mature is:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have not had the pleasure myself and whilst her location is convenient for me I must admit to being luke warm which is what I recall the review was. Nothing else on my radar that is close to what you want.

Would like the link to Emma in keyworth, cannot find her on AW.

Would be interesting in hearing about whoever you see.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Saucy Emma

External Link/Members Only

I reviewed her on 05/03/14 ... sorry not great at copying links

She is actually 61 but has a great body and lovely personality

Offline peterk2

Not really near the A46 but if you use M1 J25 you could see

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/MirabelleMagic2

Near Logn Eaton station.

I won't recommend her, purely as she wasn't to my taste, but does match your criteria.

She is friendly, good dirty, accurate profile.

Mark Andrews

Always in works time and always look at reviews, just trying to find out if there are any gems below my radar

Precisely my thoughts; look in as much depth as you can - the more reviews the better I say!

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks Pete Mirabelle is definitely on my radar but was trying to avoid the hell that is coming back into Nottingham from Beeston/Long Eaton direction with the hell of the tram works

If I was heading in her direction then the lovely Dani would be my preferred option, not visited her in a couple of years

Offline Taggart

With the tram works and the A453, you are stuffed either way, unless you use the A46/A606 or M1/A52.

Have you looked in the Bingham or West Bridgford areas?

Offline peterk2

Well bringing Bingham into the equation I was going to wholeheartedly recommend Violot
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

But looks like she's finally made her long trailed move down under - pun definitely I tended- best Rimmer ever!

Shame will be missed.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks for the advice chaps, avoiding West Bridgford as I live there

Have booked with Lisa7 so review to follow

Timmy2

Cheryl of Loughborough is a game bird, submissive and compliant
OWO, Swallow, Anal, DP, Toys, Squirt.
Not pretty, but good body
Treat her well, you will be rewarded

Offline mr-oraltastic

Thanks Raddy, will check her out though after finally seeing Lisa7 I don't think I will be visiting anyone else for a while ... what a woman