Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT Fernanda Lima - Sheffield  (Read 2333 times)

Offline Barney100

External Link/Members Only

Well I went through with it
This won’t be as detailed and organised as some but here goes.
Made contact and she had just arrived in Sheffield, pictures looked good and couldn’t find any reviews so took the plunge.
I wanted her to dominate and cum in 30 mins and agreed £150
Nice modern apartment, could hear other voices but nothing was stopping me.
Straight into the room and what a fantastic body, paperwork sorted out and she was trying to get me to stay for an hour but resisted.
Quick shower and when I came back in she was laid on the bed stroking her hard cock, about 7.5 and not girthy.
Got me to start wanking her and sucking her balls. Then the only downside, told me to suck it but with a condom. Couldn’t be bothered to argue so started. She was forcefully fucking my mouth whilst holding my hands tightly and spitting on me and slapping me, perfect!!
Then laid on my back and she straddled me and face fucked me again with one hand over my mouth and the other pinning my hands down.
After a while of this she wanted to fuck me so more lube on the condom and legs in the air she pushed it straight in and fucked me hard, harder than anyone has before but because she isn’t massive it felt amazing and she made me look in her eyes the whole time.
After a while the condom came off and she wanked herself while I sucked her balls then her nipples until she was ready to explode and shoved her cock in my mouth and I swallowed the lot.
I then laid on the bed and started playing with myself, I reached across to her now limp cock and started stroking it and to my surprise she got hard again and this was enough to make me explode all over my chest while playing with her hard cock right in front of my face.
Quick shower then on my way, no clock watching, slightly over the time and would definitely return.
So my advice, if you can afford it, book an hour and she will cum twice for 200

Hope this helps