Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joke prices!!  (Read 9960 times)

Offline evilsooty998

I loved her example of an 'introduction' that she requires:

'Hello Alyssia, my name is John, Im 39 and work as an Analyst at Morgan Stanley. I would love to spend some time with you on "insert date" for "example Dinner Date" I have provided you with my linkedin and email address for a provider Ive seen a few months ago. Im looking forward to hearing from you'

Here's my name, employer and LinkedIn profile. Anything else she wants? How about my home address, bank account details and wife's telephone number too?

Offline sim0256

Best to add in your blood group and also your National Insurance number.
 It might help move you up the waiting list which I'm sure won't be lengthy anyway.

Offline Timmy-Irish

Noticed squirting Sarah has upped her half hour price too 140 😬 and an hour to 220...getting ridiculous

Offline frankcastle

Maybe she can get herself a rack at these new rates  :sarcastic:

It used to be a fun hobby now its just money grabbing to the next level. Like I always say they do really deserve good compensation but no one needs over 2 for an hour I don't care how good u are. And there's still a ton of peeps buying them expensive gifts...like wtf these chicks Do NOT care about u  :dash: :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2023, 11:09:32 am by frankcastle »

Offline Roman77

Maybe she can get herself a rack at these new rates  :sarcastic:

still a ton of peeps buying them expensive gifts...like wtf these chicks Do NOT care about u  :dash: :wacko:

I could understand if she was a supermodels for £220 an hour but she's an average looking girl. Certainly not a head turner. Also Frank I've noticed both Sarah and Aphrodite are active on social media promoting OF and always hinting to "buy me gifts from my wish list". It's the pay for our drinks etc I have to  :D.
Their list is crazy but as you say some guys keep buying them stuff of it and you can tell my their attitude they couldn't care less about the client.
Sadly £200 is the new £150 but these rates are crazy.  :dash:

Offline frankcastle

I could understand if she was a supermodels for £220 an hour but she's an average looking girl. Certainly not a head turner. Also Frank I've noticed both Sarah and Aphrodite are active on social media promoting OF and always hinting to "buy me gifts from my wish list". It's the pay for our drinks etc I have to  :D.
Their list is crazy but as you say some guys keep buying them stuff of it and you can tell my their attitude they couldn't care less about the client.
Sadly £200 is the new £150 but these rates are crazy.  :dash:
Yeah Roman I hear ya mate. Its great for them and absolutely no disrespect intended. Just personally I wouldn't dream of buy someone expensive designer shit unless she was well into me haha  :D
I've never seen her face so can't comment but I definitely prefer curves. I do think she'd be fun but I could only part with the high rates occasionally if the person was really my type.
Tbh this weather its just not fun with slim pickings and steep prices.

Offline Ivor Hunch

Another that is hiking the prices. Joanna has upped her rate to £250 an hour with limited services and a duo is £425 with Big Booby British Betty.  :wacko:

Really is a crazy time. How long before £300 and hour becomes the norm?

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen Joanna?  Tempted…

Offline ardsman99

Here is a profile that has intrigued me the last 3/4 weeks.

External Link/Members Only

But it kind of amazes me that an hourly rate of £400 is obviously being entertained by some guys

She must be getting it as her profile is still on AW and I’ve notice the last few days she has even had a green light on.

I don’t suppose if anyone on here reads can give a heads up of what she is like

Offline petebelfast123

Seems like the NI section of this website is slowly dying. Personally as previously mentioned by others in this thread, the prices have me priced out of the market. £100 half hour seems the standard now. Not something I would entertain. There are some absolute crackers on EI for that price. But also, there are overweight locals trying to charge that also. If I was going to part with £100, it certainly wouldn't be on them. Even if some started doing 15 min appointments at like 60/70, that would be doable for me, but that seems rare these days too.