Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandie / Skye im Nottm or Mansfieild  (Read 2450 times)

Offline jayjuk

I used to see a girl called sandie (nottm) who then moved to mansfield and became skye. I've lost touch and was hoping someone might know where she is...

Online Northerndave666

And hello to you too  :dash: How do we know you're not a mad stalker / ex-hubby / rozzer ?

Why not start by providing us with a little more info

Offline jayjuk

Nah, don't worry I'm not a crazy stalker. I used to see this girl, first in Nottm and then near Mansfield. She used to have a profile in a/w as sandie and then Skye. I last had contact about a year ago.

Offline Chezzie John

I booked her once and drove to Mansfield to see her but her phone was off when I arrived. Wasted journey

Offline jayjuk

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that someone might know what happened to her - saw her over a year ago, but lost touch. Any pointers greatly appreciated...

Offline bigrockcandy

I saw her as well, she did duos with Lei from Sutton in Ashfield for a while, had a child as well. She was a good looking girl so I guess she got herself a bloke and/or a sugar daddy to look after them both.....you know it makes sense !

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Just went through my notes.... I did see Sandy and Lei for a duo in 2009!! Sandi's profile did not last long, but Lei must have had at leat 3~4 profiles since.

I've pulled this profile from my Archives HL. My notes indicate she did duos with Lei? Could this be Sandie?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
who is Lei?

Her profile has now disappeared, but she was discussed here....

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21788.0

She later also worked duos with Tia.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 09:29:35 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline hsl

Just went through my notes.... I did see Sandy and Lei for a duo in 2009!! Sandi's profile did not last long, but Lei must have had at leat 3~4 profiles since.

I've pulled this profile from my Archives HL. My notes indicate she did duos with Lei? Could this be Sandie?

Definitely not! I remember Skye as quite a young looking MILF from a couple of years back. Unless she's been on drugs since then this can't be her!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Definitely not! I remember Skye as quite a young looking MILF from a couple of years back. Unless she's been on drugs since then this can't be her!

I stand corrected. Lei did duos with numerous girls and this would have been one of them.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks CJ.

That's her alright. The free gallery pics shows who else she works duo with.

Read up mutinyonthecounty's brief report on her.

Offline Raving Dave

I think I've seen her on aw saying she is at that place in codnor sometimes.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think I've seen her on aw saying she is at that place in codnor sometimes.

Yes, billie works from there.... billie's pics in leianna's profile were a giveaway, but billie mentions it in her profile:

Offline Chezzie John

Just had a look at the Phoenix club girls down London and Lei is working there as Lucy by the look of things so I bet she'll be at the LMP parties in Birmingham soon. No Nicola Kiss on the page now though  :cry:

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just had a look at the Phoenix club girls down London and Lei is working there as Lucy by the look of things so I bet she'll be at the LMP parties in Birmingham soon. No Nicola Kiss on the page now though  :cry:

Well spotted. That's definitely Lei.

I wonder if she'll convince other girls from the Codnor Parlour to join her?  ;)

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

That's an interesting picture of her because last time I saw her she had a beer gut and was swigging from a can of Red Stripe - didn't stop me fucking her though.  :hi: