Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dirty Girl in Lincoln  (Read 3133 times)

Offline slipp-when-wet

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I don't normally have much to say on here, though I do lurk in the background a lot, and I must say some of the reviews and threads have probably saved me from a bad experience or two.

So, I am venturing onto the hallowed keyboard today to ask you good lot about any experiences with the above mentioned dirtygirl.  I have searched on here for reviews etc, and she is mentioned a couple of times in various threads, some positive, and some negative, I was just hoping you guys could possibly expand on these pros and cons somewhat as to what your experiences have been.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline socks

First bit of help I'd offer would be to point you in the direction of the east midlands board as that's where Lincoln is  :drinks:

Offline slipp-when-wet

Doh, geography was never my strong point, thanks for pointing that out socks.

Admin, could you move this to East Midlands please.

Offline Corsaire

I have done an all nighter with her. She is very friendly, she loves to use her large vibrator at the same time as you fuck her. Big bust. I like her and would go back.

pirdorasy

Yep, she's worth visiting. I've been with her few times half an hour bookings, when she had different profile name.
She's fun you can spend quality time with her.

Offline socks

Yep, she's worth visiting. I've been with her few times half an hour bookings, when she had different profile name.
She's fun you can spend quality time with her.
The second picture in the free gallery on the mirror above the dog. Looks too young to be Kevin...

Offline gary03

she is a nice well spoken girl.she has had a couple of other profiles but she says ditched them due to boyfriend troubles
liked her & would definitely see again

Offline slipp-when-wet

Sounding good so far, thanks guys.

I got the impression she was a nice girl as well, but was unable to find anything definite on here, me thinks a visit in the next few weeks will be on the cards indeed.

Thanks again guys for the help.

DonTom

I wouldn't - don't remember where I've seen her mentioned (many other profiles have existed, I recall), but I'm surprised by the other posters' positive recommendations. I'm sure she's often talked of 'boyfriend troubles', which always makes me cautious - I'd never want to risk running into a wg's near/recent 'ex'!

« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:17:04 pm by DonTom »

Offline big-paul-86

I wouldn't - don't remember where I've seen her mentioned (many other profiles have existed, I recall), but I'm surprised by the other posters' positive recommendations. I'm sure she's often talked of 'boyfriend troubles', which always makes me cautious - I'd never want to risk running into a wg's near/recent 'ex'!

ive seen her many times and i met her then b/f, long story hes alright

Offline gary03

i understand her ex is just out of prison
used to beat her up
this info comes from a girl who works with her sometimes

Jamlove

Was thinking of booking her tomorrow for an hour, tried booking her this Friday 5th Nov outcall but she had no car and the ex just outta prison puts me off, and her mobile number on her profile has been replaced by a landline number? Maybe go for this one instead seems dirty FILTHY BITCH CHLOE in Lincoln outcall only!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:30:48 am by Jamlove »

Offline Paulpunting

If it helps I've seen her a few times. Safe clean house, shower facilities etc. She's friendly, has great tits and she's a good fuck. She's only small ands got a tight pussy. I will go back again so guess that's the best recommendation,  if people go back for more.
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline norfolk tiger